Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I just got hit with 4 charges on my Paypal for StockX purchases I didn’t make. 2 black Statics, 1 static 700v2 and a $1600 pair of Travis Scott 1s.
I contacted PayPal and emailed StockX.

Did anyone else ever have fraudulent purchases off StockX?

damn. does it tell u what address they shipping to?

I just got hit with 4 charges on my Paypal for StockX purchases I didn’t make. 2 black Statics, 1 static 700v2 and a $1600 pair of Travis Scott 1s.

Yup, luckily my paypal caught it. Stockx's CS did not care just recommended I change my password.

damn. does it tell u what address they shipping to?
They are all shipping to me which is the weird part. None in my size. I think PayPal is taking care of it. I’ve been getting nonstop emails from them about the suspicious activity.

I sold my OG pair of Zebras the first week it released for an arm and a leg.

I heard rumours that they were going to restock back then so I took the risk and sold them.

I used the money to cop some DS Moonrock V1s.

Probably related to that massive data breach they had a few months ago and tried to cover up. TONS of people were getting hit with fraudulent charges. Person who bought my info unsuccessfully tried my StockX account, and got my twitter, Wendy’s, and McDonald’s apps locked. Wendy’s twice. Dude really wanted a baconator.

If anyone. Can help me with women’s sizing in The zebras. I’m going to try for them for my lady. She wears an 8 for everything except for high heels she wears an 8.5! I’m guessing a 7.5!

If anyone. Can help me with women’s sizing in The zebras. I’m going to try for them for my lady. She wears an 8 for everything except for high heels she wears an 8.5! I’m guessing a 7.5!

I. was the same way when it came to my wife’s Zebras last year. She’s a 7 in women’s (ultraboost)so she would technically be a 5.5 in men’s since it’s standard to go down 1.5 in size. BUT since Yeezy’s tend to be close to .5 smaller, I added .5 and got her a 6 in men’s. She now has 4 pairs of Yeezy’s in a size 6 and that worked out perfect for her. Hope those helps.

Anybody with yeesy supply tracking from alien drop not able to track it. Send me to a page that says tracking not valid...😠

Since you did the right thing and contacted paypal first, email stock x telling them it wasn't you and all that. They'll make you send it back if they send it to your address. A herb *** hacker got me. Stock X ain't do a damn thing but make it worse. I can't believe they STILL don't have 2fa. Just be prepared for them to try to take the money from you again. Their customer service reps are some punks. (I'm trying to refrain from cursing lmaoo)

Is this time right??

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-13-17-20-22-252_com.footlocker.approved.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-13-17-20-22-252_com.footlocker.approved.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 252

Yep they tried to get me a few weeks ago. Someone ordered some busted all black AF1's and they were shipping to my address. It took fussing at them on twitter for them to offer a refund without waiting on paypal

Why didn't you change your passwords when they warned you too back in August. Only way they got through is because you didn't change your passwords. Still not a good look on sx of course but you should've protected yourself.

I didn't want to take any chances, had them delete my stockx account. But they didn't email confirming or anything, just out the blue all my info were gone. So unprofessional, no sorry to see you go or any acknowledgement the account was deleted or anything.

Back
Top Bottom