Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Sns would ship or is this in store pick up only? Wonder why there’s an online option if not. The ig post wasn’t clear since it talked about in store dates

I have gone back and forth on these yeezreel glows. Not sure if I can do it. They are rare (which entices me), but they also look like something a kid would wear. It is really hard to get past the color.

I am in on a raffle and will see how I feel about them if I win, but I am definitely OK with taking the L on these.

Wish I didn't buy those 500s yesterday. Should've waited for the Zebras then circled back. Had no clue they'd sit. Had to use wife's bank account card to get them because YS wouldn't take my card for some reason so that caused an arguement over how much I've spent on shoes lately.

Anyone ever dealt with YS returns if I end up needing to? Easy process?

Wish I didn't buy those 500s yesterday. Should've waited for the Zebras then circled back. Had no clue they'd sit. Had to use wife's bank account card to get them because YS wouldn't take my card for some reason so that caused an arguement over how much I've spent on shoes lately.

Yeezy Supply is final sale, no returns fam.

Yeezy Supply is final sale, no returns fam.
There is a return policy on their site.

No idea but you have 7 days on a hyped release. Not sure where those 500s fall. YS gonna be getting a lot of returns on those 500s lol.

I wrote her a check for them and had it sitting there but she refused to take it. Like....come on lol.

Nope she doesnt want the money, she wants an equal or more expensive gift, unless she's super frugal. I've been down this road a few times lol, my wife's gotten a few purses (they're like my shoes and why no one told me them coach, kate spade, michael cor, etc bags cost so damn much) anyways a nice gesture goes a long way

that, and will any1 even bother for $309? after that bred 11 fiasco where they took and tied up a ton of peoples money for no reason, they got the nerve to do this? if anything, they should b listin em under retail.

end is the worst. i swear.

Yea—saw the $309 too. I know they are shipping it overseas and all, but that’s a tough one. With shipping it’s $320.

Nope she doesnt want the money, she wants an equal or more expensive gift, unless she's super frugal. I've been down this road a few times lol, my wife's gotten a few purses (they're like my shoes and why no one told me them coach, kate spade, michael cor, etc bags cost so damn much) anyways a nice gesture goes a long way
Christmas is next week. Got her covered lol. And yes she's super frugal. I blame her mother. She's got it in her mind that spending money and wanting something is like bad. I wasn't raised that way so we balance out. Can't have 2 spenders.

And yes purses can cost a grip.

Back
Top Bottom