Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Good to see I logged on to YS last night after 12am and saw nothing only to come into the thread the day after and see they somehow dropped them. Can't get a single reflective Yeezy for ****

Christmas is next week. Got her covered lol. And yes she's super frugal. I blame her mother. She's got it in her mind that spending money and wanting something is like bad. I wasn't raised that way so we balance out. Can't have 2 spenders.

And yes purses can cost a grip.

ha! Same way with me.

We got her a new iPhone which I thought would stave off any of that. It backfired. Now I’m in “we just bought a new phone so we shouldn’t spend any more money” territory.

oops

Nope she doesnt want the money, she wants an equal or more expensive gift, unless she's super frugal. I've been down this road a few times lol, my wife's gotten a few purses (they're like my shoes and why no one told me them coach, kate spade, michael cor, etc bags cost so damn much) anyways a nice gesture goes a long way

Consider yourself fortunate, for now. Just wait until she gets into the higher end brands. I long for the days when I thought $400-$500 for a purse was expensive. I’d be thrilled to pay that now. :lol:

1576595553206.png

that, and will any1 even bother for $309? after that bred 11 fiasco where they took and tied up a ton of peoples money for no reason, they got the nerve to do this? if anything, they should b listin em under retail.

end is the worst. i swear.
I remember the END OW Presto backdooring fiasco.

how yall so rich?

srs.

I wonder this at times.

I see people in here who I swear cop multiple pairs every couple days... lol

During Yeezy day there were a few people who claimed to cop like 8-9 pairs...must me nice to just throw money around like that lol

And like many I dont keep everything I cop. If it hasn't been worn it gets the axe for new blood unless its an important j or signature athlete shoe. I've had damn near every 350. Only ones I have left are zebras, peebras and yeezreels. I even offed the nr blacks I just got. Liked yeezreels better.

That’s my problem. Could have flipped the RF blacks but decided to keep them. I’m kind of glad I did though because it has been nothing but Ls ever since.
It's a nice shoe but i want a black yeezy with a tad more pop. And not the reflective version of that pair. I'll wait. Still havent worn my zebras. Will bust out a pair if I hit this weekend tho.

Still wish I would have kept the Aliens now
They'll saturate us soon enough. No worries. Yeezy line has done 1.5 billion in sales I recently read only second to JB with 3 billion in the same time frame. It's bigger than people realize. We'll get plenty more of that silhouette.

They'll saturate us soon enough. No worries.
Yea—I’m not sweating the Aliens at all. I am sure there will be plenty of opportunities to get them.

The 380 is a brand new silhouette. I would be more bummed if I missed out on an old 350 restock. You know that probably isn’t going back.

Nope she doesnt want the money, she wants an equal or more expensive gift, unless she's super frugal. I've been down this road a few times lol, my wife's gotten a few purses (they're like my shoes and why no one told me them coach, kate spade, michael cor, etc bags cost so damn much) anyways a nice gesture goes a long way
Sell them on StockX or locally.

Back
Top Bottom