Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yea—I’m not sweating the Aliens at all. I am sure there will be plenty of opportunities to get them.

The 380 is a brand new silhouette. I would be more bummed if I missed out on an old 350 restock. You know that probably isn’t going back.
V1? Because I could see any v2 come back. Zebras are releasing for the 4th time saturday.

V1? Because I could see any v2 come back. Zebras are releasing for the 4th time saturday.
I wouldn’t bet on it. The 350 V2 is getting long in the tooth. I would bet on more 380 availability than old 350 availability. I think the Zebra can only be purchased at two places this weekend.

Zebra it was restocked a bunch, but do you see that continuing into 2020 and 2021?

It's a nice shoe but i want a black yeezy with a tad more pop. And not the reflective version of that pair. I'll wait. Still havent worn my zebras. Will bust out a pair if I hit this weekend tho.

Saw something on Twitter about a new all black pair, but only the stripe is reflective

Main job, side job, both pay well. No kids. Not much more to me bro.

same here brozay. Well side job is more for the discount.

but ****. some folks be really dropping bread.
Also I needa off **** that’s been sitting.
Anyone wanna let me hold 35 dolla?

BD4242C3-F273-4C35-807C-F3CCF4D6DC84.jpeg

Did anyone here hit on FNL, or have they announced yet? I always miss the deadline to enter on stuff I want... didn't even know they were getting em but should have figured since FTL is too. I entered enough euro raffles I feel pretty goid at scooping at least 1 pair.

Did anyone here hit on FNL, or have they announced yet? I always miss the deadline to enter on stuff I want... didn't even know they were getting em but should have figured since FTL is too. I entered enough euro raffles I feel pretty goid at scooping at least 1 pair.

I took an L, some members won though. They announced yesterday.

PO

I wouldn’t bet on it. The 350 V2 is getting long in the tooth. I would bet on more 380 availability than old 350 availability. I think the Zebra can only be purchased at two places this weekend.

Zebra it was restocked a bunch, but do you see that continuing into 2020 and 2021?
Absolutely. Fresh batch runs. What hasn't adidas reproduced in their UB lineup? This isn't much different.

And like many I dont keep everything I cop. If it hasn't been worn it gets the axe for new blood unless its an important j or signature athlete shoe. I've had damn near every 350. Only ones I have left are zebras, peebras and yeezreels. I even offed the nr blacks I just got. Liked yeezreels better.

Yep. My collection hovers between 30-40 pairs at any given time. I’d say about 15 of those likely aren’t ever leaving my closet. The rest are all disposable and when I see something else I like, they get sold to make room for the newest/latest. My wife often notes how many pairs come in a month, but she never seems to notice all the pairs that go out. :lol:

Sneakers have always been a disposable item, but the rate at which they release now has really solidified that for me. If you wait a day there will be something else to want, which makes it easier to let things go.

man i swear the turtle dove market is crazy. you can get a new-vnds pair for $900+ but everything lower than that is cats trying to sell beat pairs for $600+ smh i get that theyre hyped and are worth a lot brand new, but people are really trying to sell piratically unwearable shoes for $600 :smh:

all that said, whats the most you guys would pay for a pair of turtle doves that youd have to restore? ive found a few decent pairs for sub $500 but im still on the fence

Damn I have no idea what I was doing since I have my notifications on and didn’t hear it. Totally missed this drop since I was thinking it comes out tomorrow morning at the usual time. Well, this sucks. Congrats to those who hit

Never eating dinner, taking a shower, and walking the dog till those yecheil rfs drop lol

I’m happy for your dog

cant believe i didnt hit on yeezreels. Havent hit since adidas switched to the crappy app raffles

man i swear the turtle dove market is crazy. you can get a new-vnds pair for $900+ but everything lower than that is cats trying to sell beat pairs for $600+ smh i get that theyre hyped and are worth a lot brand new, but people are really trying to sell piratically unwearable shoes for $600 :smh:

all that said, whats the most you guys would pay for a pair of turtle doves that youd have to restore? ive found a few decent pairs for sub $500 but im still on the fence

U know the biggest problem is that u cant tell if they are real or not if they are used. And they are asking for 600..

Back
Top Bottom