• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
too many fake yeezys on ebay, jordans are a little easier to spot though
Yea...you read some of the listings and you see seller remarks like “I do not know if these are real” or “these are unauthorized authentics.” The title and images seemed largely “OK” until that point.
No thank you. $100 is definitely not enough savings if I get hosed in the end.

I would love to see a trusted seller list of some sort like the poster above suggested.

^ You really seem to have a thing for needing to mention someone is Asian when it has zero bearing on your post. Enough already.

Yeah what's up with that :lol:

"Was just at the sto buying these, 12 asians Caucasians already camped for fridays Yecheil drop. And its 38degC here. SMH. "
"Was just at the sto buying these, 12 asians Africans already camped for fridays Yecheil drop. And its 38degC here. SMH."

Doesn't sound right, right?

I got rid of mine a few days before the re-re-re-release announcement. Og pair, worn but great uppers, just couldn’t take the extra yellowing going on in the midsole
They yellowed hard. I offed mine before the first restock.

Consider yourself fortunate, for now. Just wait until she gets into the higher end brands. I long for the days when I thought $400-$500 for a purse was expensive. I’d be thrilled to pay that now. :lol:

No worries you missed where i mentioned she's frugal, she looks at them but unlike my idiotic self she believes in something not being worth the value that it's sold for so no LV, Gucci, Chanel or that 10k Alligator purse on MK website :wow::rofl:

Yea...you read some of the listings and you see seller remarks like “I do not know if these are real” or “these are unauthorized authentics.” The title and images seemed largely “OK” until that point.
No thank you. $100 is definitely not enough savings if I get hosed in the end.

I would love to see a trusted seller list of some sort like the poster above suggested.

they're out there, helpful tips are feedback, returns accepted, research, and if it seems to good to be true, it is, i buy a lot of things off ebay (i stopped buying shoes there in 2015 when GOAT & StockX appeared) and i have never been bitten (knock on wood bcuz i'm bout to try this maybe not on shoes though) it seems along with the early news of destroying fees for sellers that sell shoes over $100 there's also this option now:
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]
imgad
[/TD]
[TD]Get an authenticity Legit Check. | Request Now[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Last edited:
^ You really seem to have a thing for needing to mention someone is Asian when it has zero bearing on your post. Enough already.

Its just a cutural fact of the sneaker reseller community here in australia.

Dudes prepared to camp out for 2 days straight in 38 to 40 degrees C to either rock or resell to make a hundred buck if theyre lucky.

sad.

If you cant take a fact, thats your problem snowflake.

im not censoring myself for your soft sensibilities.

Used that eBay code and got a pair of yellow reflectives for $339 after taxes. Took a chance, it was one of those descriptions with the “Will ship when received from Yeezy supply.” Dude didn’t have a lot of feedback but it was all positive on normal looking transactions. I used my Amex to pay so worse comes to worse, if it doesn’t pass authentication at sole supremacy they’ll refund me with no issues.

Last edited:
Its just a cutural fact of the sneaker reseller community here in australia.

Dudes prepared to camp out for 2 days straight in 38 to 40 degrees C to either rock or resell to make a hundred buck if theyre lucky.

sad.

If you cant take a fact, thats your problem snowflake.

im not censoring myself for your soft sensibilities.
The point is that we can highlight how ridiculous this behavior may be without highlighting someone’s ethnicity. It doesn’t add anything to the narrative and only implies a bias against asians.

The point is that we can highlight how ridiculous this behavior may be without highlighting someone’s ethnicity. It doesn’t add anything to the narrative and only implies a bias against asians.
No we cant.

you probably can wherever youre from.

HERE its a different story.

so I totally get why none of you really gets it, hence yeah iwould’ve been wiser not to have said it.

if id have said it say on the Sneakerfreaker forum i would have got a completely different response.

everyone there would have been commenting how typical it is, and telling stories of how they cant get a pair because dude and his 15 family members have been camped for a week so they can buy them all an hock them off to the consignment store around the corner. And make $50aud a pair from it.

so yeah, i apologies you dont get the frustration because you arent from here.

but you arent from here.

in future ill just post photos of sneaker drops...

for your viewing pleasure.

ill let you work it out from them for yourself.

No we cant.

you probably can wherever youre from.

HERE its a different story.

so I totally get why none of you really gets it, hence yeah iwould’ve been wiser not to have said it.

if id have said it say on the Sneakerfreaker forum i would have got a completely different response.

everyone there would have been commenting how typical it is, and telling stories of how they cant get a pair because dude and his 15 family members have been camped for a week so they can buy them all an hock them off to the consignment store around the corner. And make $50aud a pair from it.

so yeah, i apologies you dont get the frustration because you arent from here.

but you arent from here.

in future ill just post photos of sneaker drops...

for your viewing pleasure.

ill let you work it out from them for yourself.
giphy (5).gif

Back
Top Bottom