Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
v7udc.jpg
Wow

You done cursed yourself

Yeaahhhh.

If they were standing right next to me and i said it they wouldnt say a word back.

Thats the truth. for

Actually, saying it out loud to a bunch of dudes might help you realise it's not the right thing to say, and while they might not say anything, chances are they'd feel marginalised and be thinking to themselves "here we go, another racist ****".

I get the feeling you're not the kinda guy who ever thinks or admits he's wrong, so there's little point continuing this, but know that what you said was casual racism. There's no argument about it. The sooner you wrap your ego riddled brain around that and try change your attitude, the better our country will be.

Nice one...

But please refrain from you own ableist remarks suggesting im fine just because i pointed out that he isnt.

Totally agree. First thing i thought of when i grabbed them.

wondering what colour to swap them out for.
Black, black reflective, or red!

Just got yeezy 500 high in, love the material and look but dang they run SMALL (said true to size on adc...smh). Will probably end up going with a full size up.

That's concerning.....mine haven't even shipped yet and now I'm worried they won't fit.

When Ye releases his version of the Birkenstock.

Sign me up. I own a pair of Bostons and I like them.

Idk what’s happening in here, but it’s time to back out of the thread slowly until 2020😂 Anyone with the reflective Yeezreels in a 10 not cracking heads, please pm

LOL @ the lowkey racist aussie guy.....
i live in NY mf'in C. its a melting pot here. its FULL of diff cultures and people.....asians galore of all types. yet i dont find the need to talk like that and never heard any1 i know do it either. i can just imagine my buddy not saying "theres X number of people in line already" but saying instead "yo bro theres 8 asians, 4 blacks, 3 latinos, 1 croatian, and a russian on line already!" like WTF? lmao

i saw sum1 mention in aus, that they are very biased/racist towards asians.....well seems like the bro been living there so long, hes adapted to it and of course doesnt see the error in his ways.

sorta like sum1 who lives in a stankass room for such a long time that at some point their room smells normal to them, because theyve gone noseblind.

but we on the outside see right thru you and your stanky room.

Last edited:
What would be the best way to legit check these? Don’t wanna get burned.

Attachments

• DF24C1A8-73B5-48F8-BA43-E4D157507D02.jpeg
    DF24C1A8-73B5-48F8-BA43-E4D157507D02.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 397
Can we get back to the shoes please before the mods show up and this thread gets locked over some stupid ****?

He's entitled to his choice of words and you're entitled to not like them. Neither side is going to budge so just move on.

I don't know if I'll cop these, though I do like them a lot. I have to ask though, what does a $300 shoe look like?
Not those lol.

Honestly most I've ever paid for a shoe is retail $220+tax/shipping. I feel like $250 all in is my ceiling.

I can't see myself ever paying $300 for a pair of shoes. It would have to be for a shoe that I really really want and was limited and purely unobtainable for me at a lower price.

i don't see myself paying $300 for any yeezy...that said, a $300+ shoe could look like the 4Ds (because new tech + limited) or the Fear of God 1s (because new design + quality materials + limited).

But companies will charge what they can get away with.

Back
Top Bottom