Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Its just a cutural fact of the sneaker reseller community here in australia.

Dudes prepared to camp out for 2 days straight in 38 to 40 degrees C to either rock or resell to make a hundred buck if theyre lucky.

sad.

If you cant take a fact, thats your problem snowflake.

im not censoring myself for your soft sensibilities.

I didn’t expect any other response from you. Very on brand. You’ve been on your Aussie clown **** on here for a long minute.

Yes, stick to pictures.

I didn’t expect any other response from you. Very on brand. You’ve been on your Aussie clown **** on here for a long minute.

Yes, stick to pictures.
giphy (82).gif

Oh by the way.

i live in one of the most multi cultural cities on the planet.

and i love it.

anyone confusing this with my comments on local sneaker cue up culture is a fool and is showing their own personal worries and views on their society.

Not mine and mine.

Last edited:
^ You really seem to have a thing for needing to mention someone is Asian when it has zero bearing on your post. Enough already.
Yeah what's up with that :lol:

Australia is a ridiculously racist country, particularly towards the Chinese. I mean, for decades our government implemented something called the "White Australia Policy", which was only properly abolished in 1966. Racism is engrained in Australian culture to the point where it's thrown around so casually that people don't realise they're being racist, even by those who say they "love multiculturalism". Which, by the way, usually means they just like the variety of foods here.

Having said that, the dudes statement was accurate. Casually racist, but factually accurate.

Just got yeezy 500 high in, love the material and look but dang they run SMALL (said true to size on adc...smh). Will probably end up going with a full size up.

Don’t know why people are so sensitive over the Asian comment. If I saw a group of people all the same ethnicity I’d reference it too, it’s natural.

If I’m referencing a bunch of bananas I don’t call them fruit. If I’m referencing a bunch of golden retrievers I don’t call them dogs. So seeing a bunch of Asians and calling them Asians means nothing.

People call out white people stereotypes all the time (Walmart etc) and it’s not a big deal. What I’m getting at is, none of this is a big deal. People so quick to call people on the internet racist in 2019 it’s insane.

Don’t know why people are so sensitive over the Asian comment. If I saw a group of people all the same ethnicity I’d reference it too, it’s natural.

If I’m referencing a bunch of bananas I don’t call them fruit. If I’m referencing a bunch of golden retrievers I don’t call them dogs. So seeing a bunch of Asians and calling them Asians means nothing.

People call out white people stereotypes all the time (Walmart etc) and it’s not a big deal. What I’m getting at is, none of this is a big deal. People so quick to call people on the internet racist in 2019 it’s insane.
If they were standing right next to me and i said it they wouldnt say a word back.

Thats the truth. for

Back
Top Bottom