Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
If Nike retroed air yeezys they’d still be almost impossible to obtain at retail for most people

I disagree with this, actually. If they released them without any references to “Yeezy” they would essentially be a complete different shoe and the same level of hype would simply not be there since they wouldn’t be a collab. That said, I would love to see this happen regardless.

Every pair of waves(restocks and original release) do not have the bands to hold the tongue down. All other 700 v1s do. 700 v2 has no band but the tongue is sewn down.
Another reason why the waves are the best 700

Idk why Adidas/Yeezy can’t just give us these.. You know they would fly.

56AC393C-031D-43AB-BF2C-E52E6A96ED6A.jpeg

I disagree with this, actually. If they released them without any references to “Yeezy” they would essentially be a complete different shoe and the same level of hype would simply not be there since they wouldn’t be a collab. That said, I would love to see this happen regardless.

makes sense

Do the slate 500 highs fit different than the regular 500’s? I keep hearing go up half and go true to size

IMG_20200117_080542_286.jpg
happy Friday, Un-DS pair, couple notes.
- Not as comfortable as the V1 and V2 (due to lack of Boost) obviously but nonetheless they are ok.
-Someone mentioned the edge of the sock liner near the pinky toe being annoying and I CAN DEFINITELY FEEL THAT!
-They do appear to expand after a few mins of wear, I've had them on for about one hour now and they opened up a bit.
- Overall shoes are nice, I paid resell but dont think is worth that much to go crazy for.

Last edited:
IMG_20200117_080542_286.jpg
happy Friday, Un-DS pair, couple notes.
- Not as comfortable as the V1 and V2 (due to lack of Boost) obviously but nonetheless they are ok.
-Someone mentioned the edge of the sock liner near the pinky toe being annoying and I CAN DEFINITELY FEEL THAT!
-They do appear to expand after a few mins of wear, I've had them on for about one hour now and they opened up a bit.
- Overall shoes are nice, I paid resell but dont think is worth that much to go crazy for.

tried them on at a consignment store. imo nothing too special... also didn’t find them as snug as people say.

Back
Top Bottom