Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I saw people blaming bots for them failing during the ADC release as if the bots could just magically bypass the Waiting Room..... :sick:

I'd generally agree re bots in the waiting room. Some bots have waiting room compatibility, but that doesn't get around it. It just means that a person can't start his/her tasks (with separate billing profiles) until they get through the waiting room. However, once they get through that waiting room, they have a huge advantage in that, depending on how many they want to buy, once they can get through once, they can buy numerous pairs through automation.

On top of that, and probably more importantly, those with lots of proxies can deluge the ADC servers and have a much higher chance of getting through multiple times. I'm still wondering if some of those 'glitches' and 'item not found."/ 'you're a security risk' random lockouts we got today were by design in order to kill some proxies. But, again, there's no substitute for massive numbers of active attempts to get through the waiting room.

And, for full transparency, after the ****show that ADC WR has been the last few releases, I looked into getting a bot the last couple weeks. I knew/suspected the basics of things (that bots don't fix all), but, after lots of googling, YouTubing, and general research, I realized that the only way to really assure copping is to invest on essentially a business scale and go into the resell game. That doesn't just mean buying a $250 bot or some other single step. It means getting all the pieces, and, if all you really want is a pair for yourself and maybe 2 other pairs to break even so your wife won't give you crap, it's just not worth it. Now, I'm a physician (and on call -- hence the fact I'm friggin' awake right now), and I don't have the time or interest to go into this thing on that kind of industrial scale. Some here do, and I get that.

But, for lots of us, it's just not gonna be worth it.

Last edited:
YeezySupply about to have their work cut out for them. They *supposed to* ship out Super Moon Yellow 500s this month. Also gotta ship out all these 700s. Then Black Powerphases. Then next month they *supposed to* ship Blush 500s. No way they shipping anything on time :rofl:

:wow: Completely forgot about that.... Damn we ain't bout to see these 700s from YeezySupply shipped until Christmas :sick:

, if all you really want is a pair for yourself and maybe 2 other pairs to break even so your wife won't give you crap, it's just not worth it. Now, I'm a physician (and on call -- hence the fact I'm friggin' awake right now), and I don't have the time or interest to go into this thing on that kind of industrial scale. Some here do, and I get that.

But, for lots of us, it's just not gonna be worth it.

No wonder why i always get it :lol: /q more sarcastic caterpillar/milliepede remarks

And, oh BTW, just to add more pain to the process, sites like Adidas (well, particularly Adidas) know to block proxies from big servers, and you end up needing to choose proxies made for specific sites (that are sometimes 'small' servers) -- this is where 'buying' dedicated servers pays off, though it still depends on how close yours is to specific servers...

Folks end up having to check ping times, keep in mind proxy ip locations, and consider their geographical proximity to the main servers for whatever site they're using.

At a certain point, shooting yourself straight in the groin seems less painful.

YeezySupply about to have their work cut out for them. They *supposed to* ship out Super Moon Yellow 500s this month. Also gotta ship out all these 700s. Then Black Powerphases. Then next month they *supposed to* ship Blush 500s. No way they shipping anything on time :rofl:
There’s gonna be some horror stories on here of people getting the wrong shoes and missing deliveries smh

My V2 size is 12. 11.5 is ok, but still a bit tight in the toe
My UB 3.0 size (along w/ my TTS) is 11
My NMD PK and Hu size is 10.5
My 700's fit just fine at 11

Do with that what you will.

My V2 size is 12. 11.5 is ok, but still a bit tight in the toe
My UB 3.0 size (along w/ my TTS) is 11
My NMD PK and Hu size is 10.5
My 700's fit just fine at 11

Do with that what you will.
THIS! I’m literally exactly the same sizing with V2’s being tight in 11.5 in the toe area. 11 works perfectly for me in 700’s. Wouldn’t want them any bigger tbh. They are not as tight as some seem to think. I honestly think they are more comfy for me than v2’s too.

THIS! I’m literally exactly the same sizing with V2’s being tight in 11.5 in the toe area. 11 works perfectly for me in 700’s. Wouldn’t want them any bigger tbh. They are not as tight as some seem to think. I honestly think they are more comfy for me than v2’s too.

I think the knit on the 350's is more forgiving in the toe area than 700's in terms of pliability, but the 700's are, umm, just more... spacious? Main issue for me w/ 350's is geometry and headroom. If I hadn't been lucky enough to be able to grab 12's in the 350 V2's, I would've laughed at the possibility I'd ever wear 12's in anything. Hell, I wear 10's in Timb's!

Butters, Soon

F40441EF-25D8-45DF-81A7-1B6CC7E48EA8.jpeg

Hope that dirtbag uncle Savino hires more staff to handle that extra load :rofl:

want to throw up in my mouth after coming back in here and seeing the ys checkout links. was chilling yesterday at about 10:15 waiting on adc to open up and my comcast goes out until this morning. that and mobile not loading FML. salty how many ppl copped on the ys restock right after that. i feel like yesterday was my best chance and getting for retail until comcast got me.
looks like lot of nt copped tho, congrats.

What pressure do they have? It’s not like people are going to cancel their orders.

YS don’t give AF. Them dudes are saying “we got another email about when we are shipping. Delete it. They will get their **** when we get to it.”

For those worrying about going a half size down, it's not like these are foamposites with a hard plastic toe box. It might be a little snug at first but it won't destroy your feet and should stretch over time. I think it's better than having a size too big. It should be okay.

Back
Top Bottom