Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
THIS! I’m literally exactly the same sizing with V2’s being tight in 11.5 in the toe area. 11 works perfectly for me in 700’s. Wouldn’t want them any bigger tbh. They are not as tight as some seem to think. I honestly think they are more comfy for me than v2’s too.

Ya'll Got Me Real Hopeful That This 9.5 Is Gonna Work Out After All :nerd:

I'd generally agree re bots in the waiting room. Some bots have waiting room compatibility, but that doesn't get around it. It just means that a person can't start his/her tasks (with separate billing profiles) until they get through the waiting room. However, once they get through that waiting room, they have a huge advantage in that, depending on how many they want to buy, once they can get through once, they can buy numerous pairs through automation.

On top of that, and probably more importantly, those with lots of proxies can deluge the ADC servers and have a much higher chance of getting through multiple times. I'm still wondering if some of those 'glitches' and 'item not found."/ 'you're a security risk' random lockouts we got today were by design in order to kill some proxies. But, again, there's no substitute for massive numbers of active attempts to get through the waiting room.

And, for full transparency, after the ****show that ADC WR has been the last few releases, I looked into getting a bot the last couple weeks. I knew/suspected the basics of things (that bots don't fix all), but, after lots of googling, YouTubing, and general research, I realized that the only way to really assure copping is to invest on essentially a business scale and go into the resell game. That doesn't just mean buying a $250 bot or some other single step. It means getting all the pieces, and, if all you really want is a pair for yourself and maybe 2 other pairs to break even so your wife won't give you crap, it's just not worth it. Now, I'm a physician (and on call -- hence the fact I'm friggin' awake right now), and I don't have the time or interest to go into this thing on that kind of industrial scale. Some here do, and I get that.

But, for lots of us, it's just not gonna be worth it.
The bots don’t always eat as well as people think. I follow some accounts on twitter. Saw a lot of screenshots of 50 cooked, 49 cancelled. :lol: Other people only post their confirmed emails and not the cancellations... I had my only pear cancelled hours after I thought I was safe, so no way all these guys are getting through 100%.

But the real issue is bots adding like 79 pears to cart and being able to only checkout 1-2. That’s why us manual users have such a hard time carting, bc all the damn bots have already carted. It’s just a huge waste of time all around, and the reason for the waves of restocks.

BA950AF6-64DF-43CB-9D20-630D50F0FFD4.jpeg
02124BEE-A9F2-432A-BA5A-8D7DC77801DC.jpeg

The Ice Yellows & Butters were the same shoe this whole time, look at product codes, ice yellows were mock up, butter pics are actual product

Is it only me, or do the "Butters" posted by YM look like the "Ice yellow" cw ???
The pic posted above was an early pic..and I think the pic that's been posted recently is what they will actually look like with the butter yellow really on the heel tab and laces

Just realized that the yeezy number associated with the model is a somewhat ballpark of the resell price. (700’s = ~$700, 350’s = ~$350 etc)

The bots don’t always eat as well as people think. I follow some accounts on twitter. Saw a lot of screenshots of 50 cooked, 49 cancelled. :lol:

It’s super hit or miss, but bots can eat if the user is smart enough. My buddy ate 11 pairs on YS with his bot, one cancellation. :sick:

But if you’re savvy and diligent enough, the resources are there to cop multiple manually. Takes some luck, and a **** ton of tabs open.

^ Doubt it I think they would have showed it at this point

But then again who knows, if it does expect it to be a gold rush for these

It’s super hit or miss, but bots can eat if the user is smart enough. My buddy ate 11 pairs on YS with his bot, one cancellation. :sick:

But if you’re savvy and diligent enough, the resources are there to cop multiple manually. Takes some luck, and a **** ton of tabs open.
Yeah I figured. But I also assumed people who don’t know how to optimize their bots would just stay off Twitter instead of tryin to flex. Those posts are embarrassing. And to top it off, they’re still thanking the bot makers for their “cook”. :rofl:

These going straight to feet. Hopefully it ain't raining in la. Like damn it never does, so I wanna Rock these as soon as possible haha

anyone else waiting for a conformation email from YS. I got the conformation # and have been charged. Im thinking i might have typed in the wrong email address

Back
Top Bottom