• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Right

I’ m confused. I know you’re happy you got the shoes, but are you happy about the owner letting friends through then overcharging retail on top of making you buy pants? It doesn’t seem like a smooth, ideal shopping experience for me. Are you a size 7?

It's part of the game. Compared to some of the other stories I heard from ASW this was pretty smooth. I heard they let 40 people jump the line at the Foot Locker on State St. All those people got Ship Packs while people that waited in line for 4 hours got UNC to CHI's. At HUB23 people waited 6 hours in line and got nothing.

It's part of the game. Compared to some of the other stories I heard from ASW this was pretty smooth. I heard they let 40 people jump the line at the Foot Locker on State St. All those people got Ship Packs while people that waited in line for 4 hours got UNC to CHI's. At HUB23 people waited 6 hours in line and got nothing.
You got out lucky lol they charged $340 flat at LDRS

I see. I find that disappointing but I understand. Definitely a better experience than others for sure.

You got out lucky lol they charged $340 flat at LDRS
Yikes.

Looking good. Where are people getting the release date of the qntm for May 15th or March 15th? Been seeing the date floating around.

Looking good. Where are people getting the release date of the qntm for May 15th or March 15th? Been seeing the date floating around.

For some the ADC App said "Release May 15th".
Others saw "size will be in stock soon. If your item is ordered now, it will be sent as soon as the stock is available. The estimated shipping date is March 5 2020."

Don't know if it's reliable or just was an error on the app...

Now that the initial salt has worn down in me, I think I'm fine with owning the BBall pair over LS pair if I can get my hands on them. Close enough.

7939395E-3124-411C-991E-EB141551849A.jpeg

This is what it showed on my app when I clicked the early link.

Damn knew they would have global national launch,thanks ys,so now barium value will be high

Chicago was just a experiment by nike / adidas if regional fcfs could work,as u see by flux app they are tired of violence ny dc la

1BDAADF5-277F-41A7-B9F9-52425679170C.jpeg

Ok so Chicago was good to me, but time to answer the questions everyone wants to hear, I was in a dilemma with the QTNMs because I am a true sz 9 but with 350s and 700s I go up half a size. These don’t gave half sizes so I decided to go with a 9 and they fit snug, no toe wiggle room it’s wearable but just weird the toebox puts pressure on top of ur toes, I’m not sure how a 10 would fit and honestly think it would be too big or give to much space I don’t need, so I suggest going TTS in these. If it helps taking out the insole gives just a tad more space so I’m happy regardless.

Last edited:
^ I assume they'll break in like the Waves since the material in the fron looks similar. Could be waaaay off tho...

Back
Top Bottom