Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Nope. Most professional basketball players are size 11 or smaller. :smh::stoneface: Yeezy guys are brilliant.

lmfao. I would think Adidas would open the flood gate on these because
1.You have now the ability to have sponsored Athletes.
2.Sponsered College teams rocking them + Yeezy warm up gear
3.Spill into kids buying it to play grade school ball with it + the fashion side of things.

The limited release stuff makes no sense in this case to me.

The ones that releases Saturday are QNTM QNTM, aka the lifestyle pair not meant to be played ball in.
The QNTM BSKTBL is what drops later this year(I’m hearing March or May) and will be a much wider release. This pair has no 3M and a plastic cage instead of mesh.

Any chance the lifestyle releases again? I want to see some in hand shots of the basketball version, I don’t think I’ve seen any.

I would love to see these worn during march madness maybe a college pack ,imagine a oregon or hoawrd u cw

1BDAADF5-277F-41A7-B9F9-52425679170C.jpeg

Ok so Chicago was good to me, but time to answer the questions everyone wants to hear, I was in a dilemma with the QTNMs because I am a true sz 9 but with 350s and 700s I go up half a size. These don’t gave half sizes so I decided to go with a 9 and they fit snug, no toe wiggle room it’s wearable but just weird the toebox puts pressure on top of ur toes, I’m not sure how a 10 would fit and honestly think it would be too big or give to much space I don’t need, so I suggest going TTS in these. If it helps taking out the insole gives just a tad more space so I’m happy regardless.
why are u taking a pic of FOG's?

The shoes also have a similar colourway. Black neoprene, creamish toebox and sole, ect. It's a decent picture, I wouldn't get so annoyed about it.

Back
Top Bottom