• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
1BDAADF5-277F-41A7-B9F9-52425679170C.jpeg

Ok so Chicago was good to me, but time to answer the questions everyone wants to hear
, I was in a dilemma with the QTNMs because I am a true sz 9 but with 350s and 700s I go up half a size. These don’t gave half sizes so I decided to go with a 9 and they fit snug, no toe wiggle room not incidentally but just weird the toebox puts pressure on top of ur toes, I’m not sure how a 10 would fit and honestly think it would be too big or give to much space I don’t need, so I suggest going TTS in these. If it helps taking out the insole gives just a tad more space so I’m happy regardless.

giphy.gif

What is the same shoe for $800 Alex?

Ok so Chicago was good to me, but time to answer the questions everyone wants to hear, I was in a dilemma with the QTNMs because I am a true sz 9 but with 350s and 700s I go up half a size. These don’t gave half sizes so I decided to go with a 9 and they fit snug, no toe wiggle room not incidentally but just weird the toebox puts pressure on top of ur toes, I’m not sure how a 10 would fit and honestly think it would be too big or give to much space I don’t need, so I suggest going TTS in these. If it helps taking out the insole gives just a tad more space so I’m happy regardless.

Can you pull the tongue in more towards the ankle like the 700v1 or is it more like the 700v3s where it's a just one piece you slide in?

I got my pair from ldrs too. It was a **** show and it really wasn’t even the people in lines fault. Store was just organized and when people wait that long and see people walk right in it causes more chaos. Best part was getting the Girl Scouts to sell us cookies in line

I grabbed a 9 on GOAT yesterday. I’m a 9-9.5 in most shoes. 9.5 in most Yeezy but these look so bulky I figured half sizing up would look goofy on my 5’8” frame lol. If they don’t fit well I’ll flip or return since goat has that feature, and grab a 10. Not worried.

The toe caps appear to be the same rubber on the toe of the 700V3, wouldn't suggest any of the snug size stuff... go TTS or up, its a clob hopper of a shoe either way, no getting away from that look.

Ok so Chicago was good to me, but time to answer the questions everyone wants to hear, I was in a dilemma with the QTNMs because I am a true sz 9 but with 350s and 700s I go up half a size. These don’t gave half sizes so I decided to go with a 9 and they fit snug, no toe wiggle room it’s wearable but just weird the toebox puts pressure on top of ur toes, I’m not sure how a 10 would fit and honestly think it would be too big or give to much space I don’t need, so I suggest going TTS in these. If it helps taking out the insole gives just a tad more space so I’m happy regardless.
U can see obviously nike vs adidas,aka all kanye friends vs kanye,2 of the best shoes were influenced by ye,2 shoe of the year candidates

The toe cap of the quantum definitely isn’t the same as the 700 V3. I have the Azael and those are straight rubber

I really don't see what everyone is so geeked about on those Quantums. Other than being a new model.

That toe piece is ugly.
Its been hyped for years,a relationship with nike and a basketball shoe,all new models of kanye series are the moet coveted.these were also banned by nba last yewr,yeezy banned 1s,thats why its a bball version and lifestyle.

The toe cap of the quantum definitely isn’t the same as the 700 V3. I have the Azael and those are straight rubber

You say definitely not then fail to declaratively tell us what it is??? I have Azaels too... what is it then????

Could the lack of sizes above 12 be a direct result of the manufacturing facilities changing and not being able to keep up?

Back
Top Bottom