Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
YS didn't load the PW page this time right? I don't remember what I was doing but I was on it before the tweets went out. Also did adidas ever load the sizes 10, 10.5? Kind of weird they didn't have any stock of the most common sizes.

I had a feeling that would happen. Boy was I right. Glad I had my page monitor set up.

I had a feeling that would happen. Boy was I right. Glad I had my page monitor set up.

Yeah my PM was clutch this time. Luckily I was doing something right next to the computer with the YS homepage up and ready. Heard the loud *** ****oo clock PM alert and was checking out within 10 seconds.

Yeah my PM was clutch this time. Luckily I was doing something right next to the computer with the YS homepage up and ready. Heard the loud *** ****oo clock PM alert and was checking out within 10 seconds.

What's your page monitor frequency set up as? I have it at 10 seconds, or else YS does temp ban. I was in line for about 1-2 minutes before I was able to check out. I was scared.

And, oh BTW, just to add more pain to the process, sites like Adidas (well, particularly Adidas) know to block proxies from big servers, and you end up needing to choose proxies made for specific sites (that are sometimes 'small' servers) -- this is where 'buying' dedicated servers pays off, though it still depends on how close yours is to specific servers...

Folks end up having to check ping times, keep in mind proxy ip locations, and consider their geographical proximity to the main servers for whatever site they're using.

At a certain point, shooting yourself straight in the groin seems less painful.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: post of the year

In all honesty though ADC was a mess this release. I hate to give yeezy supply credit because i don't know if they really care that much but i appreciate what they are doing with cancelling multiples. Its kind of the robin hood of yeezy releases right now. If you want your one pair to rock (or sell idc just your one personal pair) your odds on YS are astronomically higher then ADC.

If ADC is taking such "efforts" to fight bots why not change the release format. Why not go to a raffle and cancel multiples if you can. Why not do like you did with custom UBs and send direct links to people with single use codes to purchase. Like it seems they are trying to fight a dragon with a fork. And they keep trying to sharpen the fork like eventually this fork will kill the dragon...heres an idea...get a completely new weapon.

In all honesty though ADC was a mess this release. I hate to give yeezy supply credit because i don't know if they really care that much but i appreciate what they are doing with cancelling multiples. Its kind of the robin hood of yeezy releases right now. If you want your one pair to rock (or sell idc just your one personal pair) your odds on YS are astronomically higher then ADC.

If ADC is taking such "efforts" to fight bots why not change the release format. Why not go to a raffle and cancel multiples if you can. Why not do like you did with custom UBs and send direct links to people with single use codes to purchase. Like it seems they are trying to fight a dragon with a fork. And they keep trying to sharpen the fork like eventually this fork will kill the dragon...heres an idea...get a completely new weapon.

They should mail a golden ticket.

Then we can hit wonkas factory and chill with ye and dep.

Would make for a hell of a way to pick up kicks.

Yeezy Supply prepared my shipping label to NYC. Was on edge after they cancelled wifey's 5.5 due to me using the same card info. In the heat of the moment I didn't think to switch like a dummy. Smdh

Back
Top Bottom