Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Adidas didn't beat bots and bots didn't beat Adidas. Their website is just trash.

and what @bwood056 said about YS. Doesn't matter where you are, when you placed your order, and what size you got, YS ships in random waves

Initial wave of orders. Ordered right when they became available Size 11 ys got confirmation right at 9:00am eastern. Card charged. Jacksonville, Florida no shipping yet.

Don't think time matters. Confirmation email came at 9:02am for me and still haven't got shipping from YS

At least yall are honest! Keep eating!

Me personally I'm selling mine to pay for upcoming Jordans...even if they are bricks or lame as most would say:rofl:

Shipping out of Cali? Nice.

Got some new denim too. Can't wait to have both in hand, been a good week.

At least yall are honest! Keep eating!

Me personally I'm selling mine to pay for upcoming Jordans...even if they are bricks or lame as most would say:rofl:

Reselling is nothing to be ashamed of, vast majority do it here I'm sure. I do it to pay for my vette. Thanks Kanye
6c21b227323e07286984f9ea262e88e5f5c1d61ea5c9df68b9bf34003e187600.jpg

People who dislike resellers are mad they can’t do it themselves.

Not true. Most people don't have the time or have jobs.

They hate reselling because they're a key component in not being able to get the shoes you want. They make it so there's less available to the public and make it harder for people who attempt to get something manual. Then they profit of what you missed out on.

Not true. Most people don't have the time or have jobs.

They hate reselling because they're a key component in not being able to get the shoes you want. They make it so there's less available to the public and make it harder for people who attempt to get something manual. Then they profit of what you missed out on.
welcome to the real world, people making money off others, stop crying

Back
Top Bottom