Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Can't enter the Adidas rafgle for Cinders because it says my address is invalid... despite the fact that it's the same address my Zebras were delivered too. Gives the the same error no matter how I change it.

Ohh well, already have triple blacks anyway so I'm cool.

Cinders are just something else to toss in the stockpile for me... If I score, whoopty whoop. Beater alert.

I have 2 x PB 1.0, 2 x Black Static, 1 x Black Static RF, Vantas, Uty Blk 700V1, Uty Blk 500... Cinders simply hold no weight (add nothing to the collection).

Can't enter the Adidas rafgle for Cinders because it says my address is invalid... despite the fact that it's the same address my Zebras were delivered too. Gives the the same error no matter how I change it.

Ohh well, already have triple blacks anyway so I'm cool.
Easy fix for that. Delete your old address and enter it again with the same info. It’s a glitch on adi end.

Got my YS shipping email today, but they are using ups ground this time? It will take a whole week to get to CA. Slowest shipping ever.
Last time I hit I got UPS shipping too. It came from South Carolina. Which I found weird. Took 2 days from notification to my door.

UPS-G 2 days for me too. Delivers tomorrow. They are coming from Easton, PA.

Still nothing on the 2nd pair.

Last edited:
63C98E1A-3533-4319-A7A0-AB019F94C672.jpeg

C480670D-4C29-42C2-BCC1-7D126D624A3F.jpeg

caved.. :smh:

anybody looking into grabbing a pair, please do not listen to these clowns on YouTube saying to go up a size if you’re a half size. you can get away with going down a half size in my opinion. luckily, i am a TTS 10 and that’s what i grabbed. these honestly feel a half size big to me... these fit nothing like the azaels. not loose/bulky, but definitely not a snug fit.

quality wise, these are cool.. beside the small dot of 3M slightly missing on the backs of my pair, i have no complaints... my only issue on these is the midsole they chose to go with. these looked sooo much better aesthetically with the first 2 sample soles.

Man I want a pair of quantums. Missed a pair of size 9’s for $650, dude sold them before I could get back to him.
Hopefully the prices keep going down

Some of y'all getting the UPS 2 day treatment while i'm handed the budget ups ground service. lol.

UPS Ground doesn't work like that... it offers guaranteed service depending on location. For instance, a zip in Ga to AL could be guaranteed overnight delivery just based on their zip codes and regular UPS routes. So just trying to explain that we all received ground service but because of our proximity to the fulfillment facility, some of us can expect delivery much faster.

Also, if you are ever trying to ship - always check the UPS Ground rate and respective guaranteed delivery service before you pay for expedited service. It could be exactly the same, you'll just be paying more.

UPS stays profitable by keeping as much as possible moving as efficiently as possible. Anything that stockpiles must be managed and is a loss.

Last edited:
UPS Ground doesn't work like that... it offers guaranteed service depending on location. For instance, a zip in Ga to AL could be guaranteed overnight delivery just based on their zip codes and regular UPS routes. So just trying to explain that we all received ground service but because of our proximity to the fulfillment facility, some of us can expect delivery much faster.

Also, if you are every trying to ship - always check the UPS Ground rate and respective guaranteed delivery service before you pay for expedited service. It could be exactly the same, you'll just be paying more.

UPS stays profitable by keeping as much as possible moving as efficiently as possible. Anything that stockpiles must be managed and is a loss.
Someone posted "ups-g 2days" but i totally misread it. skipped that "g".

YS shipped yesterday and arrived today.

Was expecting early next week.

Edit:
PA to NYC

Last edited:
HAD TO SCORE SAGES OFF STOCKX. PAID $31 OVER RETAIL.... NOT BAD I GUESS.

BUT DAMN ADC DRAW PROCESS IS COMPLETE HORSES#!T!!! ITS JUST TERRIBLE!

TOOK MAD L’S ON ALL FOOTSITES TOO.
To me significantly better than the old way...bots ate and majority couldn’t get. At least I have a chance with the draw process; won some, lost some.

I never copped a pair of 350s ever. Looking forward to these cinders. Any tips to obtaining. Will it be sorta easier because they closed stores and made it an online release.

My footlocker pair went from having zero movement to saying it's being delivered tomorrow... I'm cool with that.

Back
Top Bottom