Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
My daughter’s pair arrived before me and my wife. Really nice in hand.

7F7093E4-DBFD-4A39-8FE5-8447A7A7CB4B.jpeg

With every store doing online raffles due to the Coronavirus hopefully sizes are plentiful for everybody

Last edited:
Wassup with shipping across the country from YS?! (Mine coming from PA) I thought they mostly ship out of Cali (where I am). Charged us $6 to wait longer (paying tax too so we should get them sooner)

Wassup with shipping across the country from YS?! (Mine coming from PA) I thought they mostly ship out of Cali (where I am). Charged us $6 to wait longer (paying tax too so we should get them sooner)

could possibly be shipping from Adidas stores across the country due to the canceled in-store releases.YS is basically under Adidas now from what I recall

So reflective cinder is just a reflective stripe? They all shoulda had that anyway.. Adidas/Yeezy petty for that. :lol::smh:

YS pair should be delivered tomorrow, first time I’ve had a pair shipped from Hodgkins, IL.
Thats odd. There is actually a UPS hub in Hodgkins. I doubt it actually shipped from there. I know because that’s where my stuff comes from prior to arriving to me, I’m 2 towns over. Might have gotten mixed up in the sort or something or it was the first place they scanned it in.

Would rather spend money on Cloud White V2

Attachments

• adidas-yeezy-boost-380-sky-blue-release-info-1.jpg
    adidas-yeezy-boost-380-sky-blue-release-info-1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 137
Sage just dropped off, I like the colors.. they have a undefeated vibe. But the opening looks huge, the seamless stitching on the front causes the front flap to go straight up. Other 350s it kinda curls twd the ankle. But, nice shoe none the less.

You know what....these sages are definitely nice. I dig them for sure. The pics do them a lot of justice. As always the real pics look better than the stock photos.

Would rather spend money on Cloud White V2

Not me, I hated those cloud whites so much I sold them on StockX before I got back to my car.... The advertised pic was so far off from what they sold us. I feel like they knew they were goofy looking so put up RF pics for both versions so they would sell.

Not in love with this 380 colorway based on this image but would take them over the 350s for sure...

350’s just don’t look right with jeans .. on to the 380’s every 350 I ever owned I just ended up selling before I even got a chance to wear.. they just don’t do it for me.. I think they should only cost 120 to instead of 220.

350’s just don’t look right with jeans .. on to the 380’s every 350 I ever owned I just ended up selling before I even got a chance to wear.. they just don’t do it for me.. I think they should only cost 120 to instead of 220.

Never thought much about it... but I have sure never worn them with jeans. Not much into jeans anymore, though. I have worn the Azaels with a tapered pair once, though.

Back
Top Bottom