• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
welcome to the real world, people making money off others, stop crying

I'm not crying, I'm replying to your little immature ***.

It seems like you don't realize people don't aspire to be resellers for careers. They do it out of necessity. Nobody is envious of resellers.

I'm not crying, I'm replying to your little immature ***.

It seems like you don't realize people don't aspire to be resellers for careers. They do it out of necessity. Nobody is envious of resellers.
my bad man wasn’t intending to sound mean. Just a wake up call. Where there’s money to be made, people gonna hop on it. Everyone does. Every business, every company makes profit off others.

People definitely turned reselling into careers, it’s not out of necessity.

https://launches.endclothing.com/product/yeezy-powerphase-cg6420
67BEEC89-60BC-482D-9118-E35D0E464FCB.jpeg

We all know full time resellers are in the minority.

Not to mention some of us remember the days of copping multiples for your NT brethern. Like i know im old but the hatred for resellers stems from the expansion of the sneaker scene.

Its capitalism and i don't think anyone is saying this shouldn't happen...but can't stop us from saying "well in the good old days...."

Yeah but ppl in here get in their feelings every time. A resell thread, where resellers help each other would help the whiny ppl not have to read bot talk or resell talk.
the same people complaining here would be checking that thread out to learn and do it for themselves, they haters but lowkey fans bruh.

We all know full time resellers are in the minority.

Not to mention some of us remember the days of copping multiples for your NT brethern. Like i know im old but the hatred for resellers stems from the expansion of the sneaker scene.

Its capitalism and i don't think anyone is saying this shouldn't happen...but can't stop us from saying "well in the good old days...."

Copping multiples to oop to a friend is def though. I could careless about resellers. They gotta do their thing

Ain't got problems with resellers, just don't like seeing them brag about how many pairs they copped. :smh:
this. resellers are part of the game now but there's lashback because this a sneaker enthusiast forum, not a resell enthusiast forum.

and if you feel the need to brag about how many pairs you copped, you're a lame *** person begging for attention.

this. resellers are part of the game now but there's lashback because this a sneaker enthusiast forum, not a resell enthusiast forum.

and if you feel the need to brag about how many pairs you copped, you're a lame *** person begging for attention.

Welcome To ResellTalk

Back
Top Bottom