Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Really regretting not buying the Zebras.

Got the notification, but my girl has been with me since the quarantine happened.

She was there when the I opened the notification.

Maybe next time.
Buy now, think later. Fortunately my wife is pretty lenient with this kinda stuff as long as the bills are getting paid and we got stuff going to the savings

Buy now, think later. Fortunately my wife is pretty lenient with this kinda stuff as long as the bills are getting paid and we got stuff going to the savings

My girl is usually, but Earth, Sage, and Cinders on the way. Wasn't quick enough on my feet. Shipped to a family member's place and picked up later would have worked.

Seeing pics of the Cinders, I'm not sure how I'll feel when I get them.

Anyone that is getting Waverunner access... did you also get access previously, like 6 months ago or whenever it was the last time they dropped exclusive access via the ap?
Yes I bought them when I got access about 6 months ago and got access again yesterday to buy them but didnt get them since they were sold out in my size

Yea, I’ve gotten access to every exclusive drop but it has always been around the end...luckily 10.5/11 is still sitting every time...Icon status

Last edited:
These just in...they are super comfy!!

C2928322-FB45-43CF-B2DA-EEEFE80CEA3C.jpeg

I wanna buy these but my guitar equipment was stolen in lieu of the government shutdown... I have to buy a new guitar amp since nobody can do anything about it. Gotta love it.

Back
Top Bottom