Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Got waves a half size up from access might be too big. Whatevs - prices will drop tho it seems like a ton of access went out

Trying to get a return going on Yeezy supply. Emailed them 4 days ago. Still nothing. Tomorrow will be 7 days of deliver

Got waves a half size up from access might be too big. Whatevs - prices will drop tho it seems like a ton of access went out
Whats the production date on the shoes? Curious if it's a new batch or just they just had a bunch sitting somewhere

Idk, prices for my size (10.5) are already pretty much at rock bottom - $380 on SX. After taxes and fees that still comes out to $100 over retail in my state (resellers literally making $8 lmao)

My pops called me & told me my mists were delivered. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a pair of sneakers delivered so fast before :wow:.

Idk, prices for my size (10.5) are already pretty much at rock bottom - $380 on SX. After taxes and fees that still comes out to $100 over retail in my state (resellers literally making $8 lmao)
Yea I got 13, little higher. Haven’t gotten shipping yet

Thats the BS of using StockX... sellers need to sell for at least $380 to "break even", and buyers have to pay $100 over retail after fees + tax.

It's weird because you'd think it would be easy to find a way to meet in the middle, but not that easy. Which is why I'm likely returning my Cinders and Mists... not gonna lose money selling them, so might as well just return for full refund.

Thats the BS of using StockX... sellers need to sell for at least $380 to "break even", and buyers have to pay $100 over retail after fees + tax.

It's weird because you'd think it would be easy to find a way to meet in the middle, but not that easy. Which is why I'm likely returning my Cinders and Mists... not gonna lose money selling them, so might as well just return for full refund.

did you buy both with the intention of flipping.

All these people returning due to lack of resell Is killing return policy

I like the day of 30 days to return gives me a chance to sit on a shoe see if I like it or if I can score it for cheaper I can rerun. If not I could keep.

did you buy both with the intention of flipping.

Nah, just signed up for the Adidas app raffles, in my size. Didn't even try multiple raffles from other stores, just entered when the notification popped up on my phone. Didn't expect to hit 3/3, as well as hit on Waves exclusive access.

Sages and Cinders were just delivered. Both are pretty cool looking. Definitely prefer the static blacks to the Cinders, though. While Sages were greener than most pics let off, I still wish they were like a solid olive colored pair (like the rumored pair from years ago).

What size cinders do you have? You should be able to easily break even on cinders btw stockx/goat...would be silly to return bc you can get your money back faster by reselling. If you are not level 4 seller on stockx sell them there and it will be one step closer to lower seller fees.

Edit...saw your previous post

Nah, just signed up for the Adidas app raffles, in my size. Didn't even try multiple raffles from other stores, just entered when the notification popped up on my phone. Didn't expect to hit 3/3, as well as hit on Waves exclusive access.

Sages and Cinders were just delivered. Both are pretty cool looking. Definitely prefer the static blacks to the Cinders, though. While Sages were greener than most pics let off, I still wish they were like a solid olive colored pair (like the rumored pair from years ago).

I wanted an olive pair. I sent my cinders back after viewing them. I’m keeping my mist tho. Different color and just happy to have something new from yeezy. I’m kinda over 350’s

I wanted an olive pair. I sent my cinders back after viewing them. I’m keeping my mist tho. Different color and just happy to have something new from yeezy. I’m kinda over 350’s

Yea I wear my 700s a lot, and haven't worn 350's in a while. These "wins" came quick and I'm not gonna risk hold them like I used to (Beluga 2.0's etc). I have Citrins and a couple other of these boring *** colors still sitting, that I'd get less than what I paid thru ADC. Ahh well, but not getting caught again.

Adidas is doing the right thing.

To be honest we shouldn’t be buying shoes to hold like stock. There should be restocks.

Nike needs to get on it.

but we know that won’t happen.

if holding is ur thing to each his or her own.

Seriously - StockX is out here making a ****ing killing, and providing pretty **** CS and a less-than-perfect verification process. I always try to off my pairs on r/sneakermarket (and I recently started listing here as well), but the pool of buyers is really small.

I've also been trying to switch from using StockX to GOAT lately, but as a seller StockX is 5x easier. As a buyer - I trust GOAT more every time. But I still wish people used direct marketplaces more.

no way to meet in the middle because stockx occupies that space

Back
Top Bottom