Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Seriously - StockX is out here making a ****ing killing, and providing pretty **** CS and a less-than-perfect verification process. I always try to off my pairs on r/sneakermarket (and I recently started listing here as well), but the pool of buyers is really small.

I've also been trying to switch from using StockX to GOAT lately, but as a seller StockX is 5x easier. As a buyer - I trust GOAT more every time. But I still wish people used direct marketplaces more.

Yea I've listed some things on /r/sneakermarket but its a lot of bull**** there too. I list things for retail + shipping and get a bunch of people blowing up my messages with "lol you're never gonna get that much, bro", low balling like crazy, etc.

Honestly, before these 4 yeezy W's in a row - I hadn't even really purchased anything in 2020 as I'm kind of over buying every single release. Whiff on anything that is hype like Off White, SB dunks, etc. and hit on **** I don't even want. Time to hang em up and beat my 700s and UBs into the ground.

no way to meet in the middle because stockx occupies that space

Yea, best case scenario would just be an in-person cash transaction. These 350's came out to $238 and some change, give me $240 and they're yours - transaction complete. But then you have people robbing people, or selling fakes, etc. No good solution I guess.

Seriously - StockX is out here making a ****ing killing, and providing pretty **** CS and a less-than-perfect verification process. I always try to off my pairs on r/sneakermarket (and I recently started listing here as well), but the pool of buyers is really small.

I've also been trying to switch from using StockX to GOAT lately, but as a seller StockX is 5x easier. As a buyer - I trust GOAT more every time. But I still wish people used direct marketplaces more.
Use eBay. No fees.

Yea, best case scenario would just be an in-person cash transaction. These 350's came out to $238 and some change, give me $240 and they're yours - transaction complete. But then you have people robbing people, or selling fakes, etc. No good solution I guess.

yeah I feel ya. I sell on local FB groups a bit but that's a lot of work sometimes too. tons of scumbags, lowballers, flakes, annoying idiots, etc. lol. we should really make a push to revive the classifieds here.

Yea I've listed some things on /r/sneakermarket but its a lot of bull**** there too. I list things for retail + shipping and get a bunch of people blowing up my messages with "lol you're never gonna get that much, bro", low balling like crazy, etc.

Honestly, before these 4 yeezy W's in a row - I hadn't even really purchased anything in 2020 as I'm kind of over buying every single release. Whiff on anything that is hype like Off White, SB dunks, etc. and hit on **** I don't even want. Time to hang em up and beat my 700s and UBs into the ground.

i got got the other day! Someone gave me 300 fake money smh for my zebras

ADC app 700 Wave Runner ship emails out.

giphy.gif

Yea I wear my 700s a lot, and haven't worn 350's in a while. These "wins" came quick and I'm not gonna risk hold them like I used to (Beluga 2.0's etc). I have Citrins and a couple other of these boring *** colors still sitting, that I'd get less than what I paid thru ADC. Ahh well, but not getting caught again.
You can always oop em on here and get your money back I'm sure....thanks for ooping me the zebras a couple months back 👏

I dunno, I've read and heard countless stories of people getting bogus chargebacks from buyers. I've only gotten as far as starting listings because it always seems like a huge pain too.

Taking 10+ pics to prove the shoes are legit is also a PITA. Not to mention the idiots that hound you every week with “how low can you go” questions

Quick story. Finish line website was tripping on Cinder 350 release day per there normalcy. Website kept blocking me. Finally got threw for size 10 and I used my virtual debit card I created. I got confirmation email and fnl twitter confirmed soldout. I get one email and one tracking number. I went to get mail lady had multiple packages. I use my sisters address for additional address. So boom I get two packages same size same label same weight. I had my kid in the car so I threw in trunk put on hand sanitizer and jumped in car. Road home wondering what could possibly be in this additional package. Got home was my sons nap time put him to sleep. Went down stairs rolled a fat one lit it and said now what could be in that package. Smoked spliff put on gloves I scurried outside to recover packages took them in basement and cut open packages. “Sweet baby Jesus 2 pairs of yeezy cinders“. I said all the while dumping them onto the table. I began to pile the emptied boxes in the corner onto the falling tower of destroyed shipping boxes. Receipt fell out I removed gloves tossed in trash and looked over receipt. I saw two receipts same order number. I began to do the “funky chicken” dance as I am still stuck in the 90s. Hey guys my birthday was the 16th order took place on the 21st and finish line sent me a extra pair of Yeezy 350 cinders. Thank you sneaker gods thank you

How tf are they shipping wave runners when all the cinders aren’t yet shipped at I got the early win Friday on the adidas app .... bogus

Back
Top Bottom