Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
https___s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com_maven-user-photos_theshoegame_adidas_8s0ILUkTPk6tafrLl6-dPA...jpg

Top 350's before the reflective bs

*Not my photo*

Last edited:
https___s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com_maven-user-photos_theshoegame_adidas_8s0ILUkTPk6tafrLl6-dPA...jpg

Top 350's before the reflective bs
Damn you were cooking before. Wish I found out about SM before it got clipped. At least I ate on those good old ADC locale jigs and YS bypass jigs before those got clipped too. Funny though because after all the pairs I was able to cop on creams, beluga 2.0's and BT's, I can't justify paying resell on the BF/oreo pairs. I want em bad too since I only missed on those v2's. Paid resell for beluga 1.0's since I needed the OG v2.

Damn you were cooking before. Wish I found out about SM before it got clipped. At least I ate on those good old ADC locale jigs and YS bypass jigs before those got clipped too. Funny though because after all the pairs I was able to cop on creams, beluga 2.0's and BT's, I can't justify paying resell on the BF/oreo pairs. I want em bad too since I only missed on those v2's. Paid resell for beluga 1.0's since I needed the OG v2.
Forgot to mention not my photo lol. Just wanted point it out

I only have 3/12 lol

Just got Mists in, probably in the minority regarding comfort, but I still think 350> comfort wise. Felt like I could have gone .5 size up, but don't mind snug fit. In hand I actually like the stock lace color and like this overall colorway more than Aliens. Was on fence about them, but def. keeping. Dope silhouette and dope color.

So about those laces... I know there are people out there who clean their sneakers often and they usually have to remove the laces first. How will they remove the laces for these? Is that part detachable?

So about those laces... I know there are people out there who clean their sneakers often and they usually have to remove the laces first. How will they remove the laces for these? Is that part detachable?

Rumor is they are just an extra set of laces in the box. But yeah, no idea how you’d get them on then lol

Have you guys seen any inconsistencies with purchasing Wave Runners from any of the apps? I would really like to buy a pair in the next few weeks, it would be my first yeezy. I’m not super familiar with LC when it comes to anything other than Nike SB and older Jordan’s.

FedEx scanned my Cinders delivered but they didn’t show up to my house all day. I’m thinking they delivered to the wrong address or a FedEx driver scanned them and stole them.

Long story short, i had to file a dispute with my credit card company because adidas nor fedex wants to do anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom