Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
From what I see on my fb group with one guy running slots, yea, they feasted. Saw his email with all those confirms for different names. Just goes to show that clearly all the sale holds and what not, did absolutely nothing but waste manual users times.

Is it still true on YS that once you get through once, you can just hit 'Back' and pick up another pair, and repeat? Or did they fix that already?

I think this artificial scarcity strategy is starting to backfire a bit. Wex is getting some heat on instagram.

Sold my two previous pairs without ever wearing them and regretted it. Glad to have them again.

Attachments

• 9F7180C4-6D42-4FCD-8FF8-9A95B678F780.jpeg
    9F7180C4-6D42-4FCD-8FF8-9A95B678F780.jpeg
    548.5 KB · Views: 1,632
LMAO makes shoe extremely limited, then make and IG post shoving the sneaker in our faces :lol:
I can see why he catching heat :lol:

But, isn’t that how it’s supposed to be? If you aren’t cheerleading then something is wrong with you.

I think this artificial scarcity strategy is starting to backfire a bit. Wex is getting some heat on instagram.
So he should. Its about time people told it how it is directly to these idiots. This bsktbl/quantum thing is a joke so far.

the tank thing was a gimmick. Now drop them for the masses.

So he should. Its about time people told it how it is directly to these idiots. This bsktbl/quantum thing is a joke so far.

the tank thing was a gimmick. Now drop them for the masses.
Praying that May release date holds up. I didn't wanna drop 650 on my size if there were rumors of a bigger release later.

Praying that May release date holds up. I didn't wanna drop 650 on my size if there were rumors of a bigger release later.

There will likely be a bigger release. Steven Smith said something like “good things come to those who wait” on instagram to someone who asked him about a re-release.

As for me? I’m not buying it at any price. I really wanted a pair of QNTMs. Adidas made them impossible to buy, so I bought something else.

Fast forward to now when we are in the middle of a pandemic where millions of people are losing their jobs each week. I’m personally on a spending freeze.

Better yet, Adidas knows that everyone has less spending power, so they may pull another weird 5,000-10,000 pair online release to “sell out” and maintain demand.

At the very least they can confirm when the shoes will even be available, or if they will be released at all for those who are still willing to buy them.

I would hate to see someone spend $650 in April or May only for the shoes to come out in June for $400 less. My advice in this climate would be to wait it out.

Adidas are dumb as dog **** and always have been. Thats why they always play second fiddle to nike and always will.

Theyre crying our for a billion euro bailout due to coronaV.

Hey, how about producing some products that people want to spend money on and releasing them to those people asap you dumb ****ers.

They could easily up the amount of bbls and quantums right now and speed up the online drop. Just dont leak the drop quantity and see them sell out.

But noooooo, theyll keep the same limited number for ‘exclusivity’ even during their own economic stress. And screw the consumer that wants them.

Adidas are dumb as dog **** and always have been. Thats why they always play second fiddle to nike and always will.

Theyre crying our for a billion euro bailout due to coronaV.

Hey, how about producing some products that people want to spend money on and releasing them to those people asap you dumb ****ers.

They could easily up the amount of bbls and quantums right now and speed up the online drop. Just dont leak the drop quantity and see them sell out.

But noooooo, theyll keep the same limited number for ‘exclusivity’ even during their own economic stress. And screw the consumer that wants them.

THANK YOU!

Back
Top Bottom