Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
how come people have different sizes for their 350s? from the red stripe all the way to cinder for me they all fit the same

Me too but i do notice that my blue tints are.a lil more snug, so i do believe some color ways fit different than others

Last edited:
Guys if my girl is a 5.5 in women's nmd, and 6.5 in women's nike flyknit... wtf size do i get her in yeezy's lmao?!

The older Knits ie. Zebra, Yebra, Cream, Sesame all seem to have a much thicker knit like double thick and much more stiff and rough to the touch vs. the newer see thru stripe knit is thinner more flexible, knit not wound as tight and they feel more soft to the touch and I’d say slightly more tts but still a tad tight than tts.

7A6B4A5D-8AE5-4CF6-B18E-75A9A884C646.jpeg

Has anyone ever had their StockX account hacked? Mine was today, but no purchases were made apparently. They changed the address and password but that’s all I noticed. My card info is not on their for some reason even though I use it frequently. Not sure what I should do other than change passwords and revert my addresses back.

Has anyone ever had their StockX account hacked? Mine was today, but no purchases were made apparently. They changed the address and password but that’s all I noticed. My card info is not on their for some reason even though I use it frequently. Not sure what I should do other than change passwords and revert my addresses back.

Enable 2aF on your account

I'm probly in the minority here but the Alvahs just do absolutely nothing for me? The Azaels are clean and maybe it's because of the contrast that gives it that pop, but I find the Alvah boring af.

I'm probly in the minority here but the Alvahs just do absolutely nothing for me? The Azaels are clean and maybe it's because of the contrast that gives it that pop, but I find the Alvah boring af.
I like the subtleness.

I didn't like the toecap on the Azael.

Alvahs aren’t better than Azaels but they’re still clean...as a previous poster said, I feel like they are worth the $200....resale nah...I already have vantas

The 700 V3 is like a Yeezy foamposite. I love how sturdy they feel on foot. An all black I can wear with no worries is just necessary for me.... The Azael shows its wear pretty well - especially the midsole and toecap. Really need a second...

Totally agree, that being said I'm still going for a pair :lol:

Just won't be as salty if I miss out when compared on Azaels.

Back
Top Bottom