Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
The 700 V3 is like a Yeezy foamposite. I love how sturdy they feel on foot. An all black I can wear with no worries is just necessary for me.... The Azael shows its wear pretty well - especially the midsole and toecap. Really need a second...

agreed i feel like it showed wear faster than the yeezy 350 v1 did. but they look so damn good on feet. i still think the azael is the superior color way though. not enough contrast on the avlahs in my opinion. giving me old school footlocker employee shoe vibes.

ill still get them though lol

Question: did anyone receive a verify payment email from StockX? Everything looks legit but also sounds fishy as hell.

agreed i feel like it showed wear faster than the yeezy 350 v1 did. but they look so damn good on feet. i still think the azael is the superior color way though. not enough contrast on the avlahs in my opinion. giving me old school footlocker employee shoe vibes.

ill still get them though lol

Azael is superior to almost all Yeezy on-foot... that shoe is amazing. Never been bothered so much out in public... Not since my OG Concords back in high school (the actual first release).

And you're right, there is something about the Alvah that is slightly polarizing. I almost wonder if the 700 V3 can look really good in any other color besides the Azael.

how come people have different sizes for their 350s? from the red stripe all the way to cinder for me they all fit the same
This is why,

butter Sz 9
C489497B-CD73-48CC-B474-798D09F9BF3D.png

Sages Sz 9
CC4A3D5A-D90D-45D5-9326-1E640806D704.png

Azael is superior to almost all Yeezy on-foot... that shoe is amazing. Never been bothered so much out in public... Not since my OG Concords back in high school (the actual first release).

And you're right, there is something about the Alvah that is slightly polarizing. I almost wonder if the 700 V3 can look really good in any other color besides the Azael.

:nthat:

adidas-yeezy-boost-700-v3-grey-white-3.jpg

how come people have different sizes for their 350s? from the red stripe all the way to cinder for me they all fit the same

Don't know, but I think some pairs are just built differently. My 350v2s are all the same size, but for whatever reason some pairs fit tighter than others.

A lot of sizing talk on that last page. I hate to be this guy, but I’m about to buy my first pair of Yeezys (peebra). Should I stay tts, or half size up? I have a wide foot if that helps.

A lot of sizing talk on that last page. I hate to be this guy, but I’m about to buy my first pair of Yeezys (peebra). Should I stay tts, or half size up? I have a wide foot if that helps.

I'd go half size up to be safe since you said wide feet. I personally went TTS for all my 350v2s (with narrow feet) but looking back, it'd probably be better if I half sized up since some pairs fit me super tight. I like a snug fit, but some pairs were just hugging the top of my foot.

Half size up bro. Sure tts will fit but imo 350 should be worn with a little bit of room....it’s actually more comfy (you can feel the boost more) and its far more aesthetically pleasing. When people go tts you can tell bc the shoe looks tight on their feet....visually it just doesn’t look right. People don’t like to have extra room but man I don’t recommend going tts wide foot or not....always half up imo.

Last edited:
Half size up bro. Sure tts will fit but imo 350 should be worn with a little bit of room....it’s actually more comfy (you can feel the boost more) and its far more aesthetically pleasing. When people go tts you can tell bc the shoe looks tight on their feet....visually it just doesn’t look right. People don’t like to have extra room but man I don’t recommend going tts wide foot or not....always half up imo.

Interestingly, I am of the other variety. I think a loose-fitting 350 looks terrible. Not a fan of the roomy potato sack look. Then the shoe stretches throughout the day and they are even looser after a few hours.

I will admit, there are some extremely wide footers that should stay away from the 350 model completely; if TTS means your hanging over the sides it may not be for chu.

Some shoes some folks can't do... I'm like that with the Pharrell NMD, the shoe is plenty wide but simply not tall enough for my foot unless I go too far up in size and then it looks odd.

Oh come on...y’all kill me wit that...every shoe except Jordans y’all say “wide footers stay away”...a sock knit based shoe that you say stretches but wide footers should stay away? Wide footers gotta stay away from socks too?

Oh come on...y’all kill me wit that...every shoe except Jordans y’all say “wide footers stay away”...a sock knit based shoe that you say stretches but wide footers should stay away? Wide footers gotta stay away from socks too?

Relax.

Back
Top Bottom