Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Copped a pair from every release. Fifth times the charmed to exactly keep one lol. They always look so much better in pics than when I have them in hand it’s meh. But I think I’m ready to keep this time :D

I've beaten the hell out of my Zebras. Still in great shape but I'll probably grab a fresh pair.

Yeezy zebra re releases has taught me over the years to NEVER bite on resell

of course i have bit the bullet a couple times since then, but as I get older I rememeber the zebras and do it less

But they not bringing back og Breds tho :smh:

Seriously, forget the breds. Hope they never restock those, I'm sorry. They need to do oreos and the BF pack before they even sniff a restock on the breds

Just sold my Zebras last week, so that was solid timing. I love looking at them but know they'll get dirty AF like immediately so I'll put that $ to other targets

Triple white not far behind for another restock lol.
If I get a reserve on the Adidas app then I'll get a pair of Zebras, not dealing with the splash queue

adidas YZY QNTM Basketball
Release Date: May 15th, 2020
$250
Style Code: FZ4362

adidas-YZY-QNTM-BSKTBL-FZ4362-Release-Date-2.jpg
adidas-YZY-QNTM-BSKTBL-FZ4362-Release-Date-1.jpg
adidas-YZY-QNTM-BSKTBL-FZ4362-Release-Date-4.jpg
adidas-YZY-QNTM-BSKTBL-FZ4362-Release-Date-3.jpg
adidas-YZY-QNTM-BSKTBL-FZ4362-Release-Date-5.jpg

QNTM is one of those pairs I will try for but won't be bothered if I don't get them at retail and very happy for those that do... No longer excited to own - the thrill is gone. I'd be willing to pay $350-ish but no more than that breh... :emoji_middle_finger:

I'm down for a pair of Zebras. The OG pair was starting to yellow even more and I don't like that at all. The new Zebras have a much whiter sole so it'll take much longer to yellow.

Got to see a pair of Alvah 700v3s in hand today and it just reminded me how much it sucks that I missed out :emoji_confounded: .

Personally I'd love a shot at blue tints for retail...

Still on the fence about the slides coming this week though; $70 CAD isn't crazy but also it's for slides and I don't need more slides :lol:

Gonna try and get my girl a pair this time. Last time I got my sister a pair.

Mail day today. Little bit of glue issues with the v3’s. Nothing a little cleaning won’t remove, but for sure an issue that I found with the Azaels as well. Sizing seems to be same as the Azaels, too. Was worried since adidas recommended half size up. Perfect fit again, but I would probably prefer half a size up.
D3E03907-6A97-4D8B-AF29-3D2B5ACD1D08.jpeg

Does noone else find it lazy design that the toepiece is nearly identical on: 700v1, 700v2, 700v3, QNTM, and BSKTBL? Like be creative. Damn.

Imma try for these QNTMs but no way in hell will I get hit over the head on GOAT for a pair if I strike out. Probably drop these 2-3 times in total before all is said and done knowing Adidas.

Back
Top Bottom