• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I was just watchin' that ep the other day. lmaooooooo

I bet we have ALL been caught up in the hype of a shoe before, so I can't front. But man that video is PROOF that patience always pays off. That guy sold the LOT for a shoe that restocked, what, 3 or 4 times???

I’m really on the fence with the linens. I passed on the marshes and didn’t regret it but I feel like these might end up looking better in person.

If adidas really needs money, they should just give us the cancelled dark greens or these Oxford tan V2’s. I don’t want two pairs of zebras every 6 months smh

FA1CD03B-1B4A-4D88-AF8D-5CB5E8C0D11B.jpeg

I was just watchin' that ep the other day. lmaooooooo

I bet we have ALL been caught up in the hype of a shoe before, so I can't front. But man that video is PROOF that patience always pays off. That guy sold the LOT for a shoe that restocked, what, 3 or 4 times???

Cant really fault him too much. No one knew how Adidas was gonna operate back then. I'm sure everyone thought zebras were one and done.

But in 2020, def not paying reselling or moving multi pairs for an Adidas Yeezy.

whats this talk about zebras restocking? They've been restocking like every other week, they just restocked like last week lol

Back
Top Bottom