Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
At this point I have or have had all these newer 350s, so no access isn’t a biggie. We really need access to some of the newer models that they’ve been stubborn with.

I still have my Citrins from the original drop... should've returned them at the time. Bull**** 7 days

lol I’m sitting on 3x DS pairs of Citrins. The irony is I love the cw (and wear my 1st pair pretty consistently) but stocked up on two extra pairs because I figured I could sell them down the line to buy other cws. Little did I know, that they would simply not grow in value at all. [for the record, I still think they are the best “value” 350s on the resale market]

Lol i can't recall last time I sent $#@& back.
I don't get how folks don't know how they feel until they receive they pear. Resale gone south perhaps?

More like it simply isn’t there, even Non-RF Yeezreels have done better (and that cw is horrible). Citrins are just not growing in value for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Lol i can't recall last time I sent $#@& back.
I don't get how folks don't know how they feel until they receive they pear. Resale gone south perhaps?

For a while I signed up for every single Adidas app raffle, but did not try any other source. Then I went on to hit like every single pair (at least the non-hyped ones)... so basically auto-win. I figured see them in person and decide, but then took too long and missed the 7 day return window.

Got on and only lundmark and citrins available.

5 mins later nothing. Would have loved the cloud white or black pair.

ADC access to only Citrins.

large.gif

Edit:
already have cloud and black.
Still though, nearly 30 min after first NT post.
WTF.

Icon and I just got the notification. Would have loved a black pair but they gone. Can't tell if the citrins are reflective so I'll pass.

Back
Top Bottom