Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I’m at Icon level and had access to the clouds citrin landmarks and black static’s - easy passes

It's just the lack of good colorways is tiresome

Profit or not
I disagree...the main gripe people have with 350s is they say the colorways look similar to previous ones (which is HIGHLY debatable). The only 350 I would absolutely not want to wear is the semi frozen. The colors on that shoe clash horribly. The marsh 350 is what the semi frozen should have been. I find it funny Ye has given us some real interesting colorways. Things we haven’t really seen on a mass level, but people still clamoring for breds :lol:

My feeling is that the general shoe buyers are just not that deep into the color working on these shoes. People say things like static black and cinders are the same. Or clouds, lundmark, and white static are the same. Nah, the fits I would put together for those shoes would mostly be different. Sure, there is kind of a middle area but overall they have different styles or give me a different feeling. And that’s what’s it’s all about...the feeling you get when you wear your clothing. Apparently people still get that feeling from 350s (should not be a shocker) so they will continue to sell.

I just need adidas(AND YEEZY SLUPPLY!) to give people access to the shoes that really want to buy and wear not flip.

I disagree...the main gripe people have with 350s is they say the colorways look similar to previous ones (which is HIGHLY debatable). The only 350 I would absolutely not want to wear is the semi frozen. The colors on that shoe clash horribly. The marsh 350 is what the semi frozen should have been. I find it funny Ye has given us some real interesting colorways. Things we haven’t really seen on a mass level, but people still clamoring for breds :lol:

My feeling is that the general shoe buyers are just not that deep into the color working on these shoes. People say things like static black and cinders are the same. Or clouds, lundmark, and white static are the same. Nah, the fits I would put together for those shoes would mostly be different. Sure, there is kind of a middle area but overall they have different styles or give me a different feeling. And that’s what’s it’s all about...the feeling you get when you wear your clothing. Apparently people still get that feeling from 350s (should not be a shocker) so they will continue to sell.

I just need adidas(AND YEEZY SLUPPLY!) to give people access to the shoes that really want to buy and wear not flip.

You would wear non-reflective Yeezreels? Have you seen those in person? Those things are atrocious.

Looks like I was chosen two hours ago... I missed it and feel no ways from what I have heard. Saw it because I got a "Your order has been delivered" notice - slides are at home.

edit: I was downgraded to GameChanger from Icon this month... Been more successful on YS than ADC for quite a while now.

my alvahs are still sitting in adidas' wrehouse almost a week later supposedly due to covid...

Is that what's going on? I was wondering my FedEx says label created for the Linens but also says delivery by end of day today. Yet there's still no movement from Fontana, CA and I'm like about 1 hour away.

441B40A8-E236-4553-8122-525D2DF1C45A.jpeg
Just got these in. Sole is extremely comfy but the band is kinda tight even in this 13

Damn, would’ve liked a pair of Synths or Creams (for the 4th time). Nothing but Citrins left when I finally got access a couple hours ago. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom