Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Forgot about the non rf as I have the full rf and it’s one of my favorites. The non rf is the lesser of the two but I’d still rock it.

Yeah that’s why I specified non-RF, the RF are actually great. The non-RF shoe honestly looks like an Alibaba Express fake of the RFs. They’re terrible honestly.

Is that what's going on? I was wondering my FedEx says label created for the Linens but also says delivery by end of day today. Yet there's still no movement from Fontana, CA and I'm like about 1 hour away.

so the oddest thing happened, fedex put the issue on adidas, adidas said they went out. After a full week of no update, scans from fedex after arriving at fedex in Bloomington ca they showed up in Syracuse yesterday and were delivered today.

If they were $150 I’d like them lol. It’s just a redundant cw when you have Lundmarks and Yeshayas.

haha fair enough, I have neither of those cws you mentioned so maybe that’s why I love my Citrins.

On a side note, I wonder if many non-sneakerheads or even casual sneakerheads confuse these releases/thunk they are the same release when they see people wearing them in public.

New user. Been reading these forums a lot lately. Great stuff.

I just got into the Yeezy game because of my son, haha. I'm in deep now.

I just got a pair of Cinder RF from StockX today. Skeptical about how legit they are.

I know this isn't the thread for it so I'm just wondering if there's anyone in here that has a legit pair of size 14 Cinder RF, and, if so, if you'd mind posting a picture of the box barcode and maybe the shoe tag inside? Just trying to do my own investigative work, haha.

I just got icon status from the last drop and no notification. Did get the waves though.

Hopefully this means I’m get that Quantom notification next

Newest pickup along with my first Yeezy pickup.

Attachments

• 3CEF0E98-69A6-4717-9C0F-65D8CAC3D4BC.jpeg
    3CEF0E98-69A6-4717-9C0F-65D8CAC3D4BC.jpeg
    364.7 KB · Views: 279
Damn... nobody has Mini-Van sizing info.... Another stellar job by the Yeezy product launch team???

Back
Top Bottom