Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Got these in hand today and to me they are pretty underwhelming in hand. Think it's the material they used on the upper and the way it looks and feels. Colorway is nice but the material used I'm not really a fan of.
CEFFC6EC-AB8E-4D26-8DB5-66CAD7D0F20C.jpeg

047139BD-E151-4203-B842-ED5CEB9ACD95.jpeg

46F74C0E-3101-4C7C-821B-93340CFB096B.jpeg
Are they still wrinkled on feet. Thinking about selling my 350 yechiels for money toward these. I don't know how I'ma like them in hand though

Just arrived from Goat for $195 and I’m loving these! Now I’m getting rid of my salts which I hate with all my heart.
0289D4BD-9BEA-4EFB-B86F-5A8DBE581B75.jpeg
Any chance you can post a comparison of these to the Salts? I got the analogs on the way from GOAT as well.

I don’t care what anyone says. I like the 500 highs and the 700 v3. It’s my feet, it’s my choice to wear them. Hype beasts be damned.
Nothing wrong with being hypebeasts. We like products :emoji_thumbsup:
Got these in hand today and to me they are pretty underwhelming in hand. Think it's the material they used on the upper and the way it looks and feels. Colorway is nice but the material used I'm not really a fan of.
CEFFC6EC-AB8E-4D26-8DB5-66CAD7D0F20C.jpeg

047139BD-E151-4203-B842-ED5CEB9ACD95.jpeg

46F74C0E-3101-4C7C-821B-93340CFB096B.jpeg
bruh u can direct traffic in these

They’re only able to do this with Yeezy though. Boost is dead, because, ironically, they themselves killed it.
Boost is dead because it was built on hype and not substance. Like new *****, sometimes after a while you realize it's not really better, just different.

Last edited:
Boost is dead because it was built on hype and not substance. Like new *****, sometimes after a while you realize it's not really better, just different.

From that perspective; boost, air and pretty much all sole tech is dead... hype, nostalgia, exclusivity or a super fire colorway can almost make any shoe sell really well.

IMHO, boost is one of the few cushioning techs that does have substance. I’ve heard stories of how boost has changed an elderly person’s life... It def changed mines, so much so I have also gifted boost to my Mom.

Sadly, the models carrying the boost have not been executed all that well over time - even sig models... but that’s a design team flaw, not directly related to boost tech.

It had substance, because the substance was comfort.

They need some more creatives and designers involved.
I like boost its def comfortable, Im not crazy about it especially in its basketball line. However, nobody was really buying it for the comfort UNTIL the hype became associated with it which is what built it up.

I like boost its def comfortable, Im not crazy about it especially in its basketball line. However, nobody was really buying it for the comfort UNTIL the hype became associated with it which is what built it up.

Their basketball line is horrible

I remember when the Nike designers left and that was supposed to be the end for Nike Basketball.

Are we really getting BBALLs on the 15th?

I've heard nothing concrete.

I went ahead and purchased the lifestyle pair this morning - done with this QNTM fiasco.

I hope the basketballs get a real global drop so everyone has a chance at the model after all that time teasing us, though.

The next colorway is not all that dope, either.

It had substance, because the substance was comfort.

They need some more creatives and designers involved.

This x1000

It’s weird how Yeezy could implement Boost so well into new models (I.e. 380s, Yeezy Basketballs, etc.) but Adidas seems unable to. People still covet UB 1.0s for this reason, for example.

Back
Top Bottom