• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
1588322648799.png

1588322713960.png
these are dope, which colorway is this?

The Barium colorway is bad. They inexplicably took out the zebra pattern knit on the side panel, and inexplicably put in a 1970s yellow/brown, chain smoker color for the plastic cage and underlay which looks cheap and awful. The 3M zig-zag pattern on the side panel underlay is gone, which I understand for the basketball version, but this is supposed to be the lifestyle version (early photos have 3M and it’s named QNTM). Again, WTF are you doing Adidas? Just ******* give people the Quantum colorway that you’ve been cockteasing for a decade and stop ******* around with bad colorways that disappoint people. If they really wanted to, they could’ve produced the quantum colorway in ample stock by now, basketball or lifestyle version, I don’t care, just stop ******* around.

Last edited:
I like boost its def comfortable, Im not crazy about it especially in its basketball line. However, nobody was really buying it for the comfort UNTIL the hype became associated with it which is what built it up.

Man I think you got this mixed around. People were intially buying it for comfort, which is why UBs even ended up in the clearance racks. Nobody really cared about them other than the people who just wanted a comfortable shoe. Then once hype caught on, they started selling out everywhere because everybody just had to have a pair.

Man I think you got this mixed around. People were intially buying it for comfort, which is why UBs even ended up in the sales racks. Nobody really cared about them other than the people who just wanted a comfortable shoe. Then once hype caught on, they started selling out everywhere because everybody just bad to have a pair.
We're saying the exact same thing in a different way.

Boost is super comfortable. Moreso than Zoom which is Nike's top cushioning for me.

But I don't like many of the designs Adidas puts out.

I know the OG Ultraboosts were sitting on shelves and maybe even the Creams. I'm pretty sure you've could've got them for 30% off at one point.

Then pics of Kanye wearing the Ultraboosts surfaced... and the rest was history.

Ok. Cool. How long did it take to see movement? It’s been 5 days with nothing. I also got the cloud whites from the restock. I ordered those 1st and 2 min later I ordered the BS. CLOUDS will be here Friday and BS are still in Cali with no movement.

Sorry man, I JUST saw this. I ordered the Statics first, then went back 15 minutes later and got the Citrins for my buddy. Got shipping on the Citrins that night and had them in hand 2 days later. I didn't get shipping on the Statics for like 4-5 days, and they finally showed up yesterday.

Sorry man, I JUST saw this. I ordered the Statics first, then went back 15 minutes later and got the Citrins for my buddy. Got shipping on the Citrins that night and had them in hand 2 days later. I didn't get shipping on the Statics for like 4-5 days, and they finally showed up yesterday.
Did your shipping ever update? Mine says delayed now after they were supposed be delivered yesterday.

Did your shipping ever update? Mine says delayed now after they were supposed be delivered yesterday.

It did, but not by much. Not even once a day. The only thing I ever paid attention to was the estimated delivery date.

EDIT: This is the first Adidas order I've ever had ship from California, too so who knows.

It did, but not by much. Not even once a day. The only thing I ever paid attention to was the estimated delivery date.

EDIT: This is the first Adidas order I've ever had ship from California, too so who knows.
Gotcha. Thanks man. Hopefully mine arrive. Like I said my eta is DELAYED LOL.

Boost is super comfortable. Moreso than Zoom which is Nike's top cushioning for me.

But I don't like many of the designs Adidas puts out.

Right? I recently got a pair of React 87s-the comfort is NOWHERE near Boost and I overall prefer Nike/JB’s products. I really wish Adidas had better designers, they could’ve really put out far better models. Makes me wonder if all the great designers simply go to Yeezy and Adidas’ mainline gets overlooked as a result.

Gotcha. Thanks man. Hopefully mine arrive. Like I said my eta is DELAYED LOL.

I was worried as hell that it was some kind of glitch that they got restocked and they were getting cancelled, too. But when I finally got shipping, I calmed down a bit. I think that you even got shipping on them the important part.

7AB127A4-F45C-4AFE-9CAF-8C87F18EF5F6.jpeg

Sulfurs probably won’t get a lot of love on here, but these are going to be a must cop for me. They remind me of those cancelled dark greens. I’m just hoping they aren’t limited since we haven’t seen pictures yet.

Back
Top Bottom