Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Right? I recently got a pair of React 87s-the comfort is NOWHERE near Boost and I overall prefer Nike/JB’s products. I really wish Adidas had better designers, they could’ve really put out far better models. Makes me wonder if all the great designers simply go to Yeezy and Adidas’ mainline gets overlooked as a result.

I would say react prestos are the most boostlike comfy feeling shoe I’ve gotten from Nike recently

I feel like Adidas should do more encapsulated boost models like they’ve done with the Yeezy lines. It’s shown it can be incredibly comfy when not completely exposed.

Nothing touches it IMO for comfort still.

Pretty sure I've asked this before but... Can I get away with TTS in the 500 slates? I wear 700 v1 and even 350 v2 TTS (though snug in the toe). I've heard mixed reviews on this but that's typical of yeezy sizing. Never owned a 500

700v2 hospital blue, inertia, or tephra?

Hospital Blue, they're super unique. Keep your outfit simple and they will shine.

The next QNTM shoe looks horrible in the IG pictures I've seen. I hope they are fakes or something because I can't get jiggy with that.

I’ve had inertias and got rid of them. Hospital blues are cool but my choice would be the tephras

zions are looking dope. They look brown next to doves tho

Had both inertias, sold... to tough to match with my style but I really like them. Would rather see my girl rock them. Just too "cute" looking...

Tephras, was looking to buy a pair resell and then found them in my stash before it happened - was very happy, just don't remember when or how I copped when they released.

Hospital blue, I would never consider.

Eh, not if you’re not gonna wear them. I sold my off my mauves b/c I completely stopped wearing them after buying the geodes.

700v2 hospital blue, inertia, or tephra?
I have/had all 3 and i will say Inertia for sure. In hand the shoe pops with the blue, grey, cream, and that orange-ish hit on the sole. I purchased hospital blue but sold them...in hand they just weren’t worth that 300 to me...plain. I have tephras, but they are part of my beater stock. I just throw them on when I need to get out quick and don’t really feel like going in my closet. Wish they didn’t stop making v1/2. They were my favorite and I copped almost every color....but I can’t get access to any v3s :smh:

Last edited:
NT I need your help. Looking for a sz9 Yeezy Quantum lifestyle. I don’t see any in the forums I frequent and I rather not go through SX.
Thanks

My first pair of Mauves is pretty beat. Never sold a used pair of Yeezys either.

I’d recommend it. People are willing to pay $$ for used shoes. It’s nice getting 80-100% of your money back after wearing shoes for a year. If you get lucky with a rare pair at retail you may get 200%+ of your money back!

Especially if you have your eyes on something else.

I respect wearing shoes into the ground too. Different strokes. I usually find myself wanting something else before the shoes are completely dead.

Double Up Shawty!! 🔥🔥
IMG_20200502_1440957_126_126.jpg

I’d recommend it. People are willing to pay $$ for used shoes. It’s nice getting 80-100% of your money back after wearing shoes for a year. If you get lucky with a rare pair at retail you may get 200%+ of your money back!

Especially if you have your eyes on something else.

I respect wearing shoes into the ground too. Different strokes. I usually find myself wanting something else before the shoes are completely dead.

I wouldn’t call them beat to the ground but they have midsole flex marks. None of my yeezy are “dead” so to speak but how do you sell used shoes and eliminate getting caught up in the customer return bs? I’m not with ANY back n forth antics... don’t have the patience these days.

I wouldn’t call them beat to the ground but they have midsole flex marks. None of my yeezy are “dead” so to speak but how do you sell used shoes and eliminate getting caught up in the customer return bs? I’m not with ANY back n forth antics... don’t have the patience these days.

ebay with clear pictures of EVERYTHING. People know what to expect with preowned

don’t put stuff like ONLY WORN ONCE unless they look VNDS. Preowned is enough.

Damn, nah... I am allllll the way retired from selling sneakers on the bay. Used to be a powerseller... Between ebay rules and the infinite PayPal return policies, it’s a ****ing minefield.

fair enough, if you’re selling that much you know more than me. I only occasionally sell shoes/clothes there

Back
Top Bottom