Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Disagree, what he mainly does is promote sneakers that aren’t releasing or attainable to the public to flex. It’s almost like he’s taunting people like, “oh hey, look at these sneakers that will never release again, look at how awesome my collection is of Yeezys that only released in one city, too bad no one can have these”. If that m’fer wanted to promote his brand he should be posting pictures of all the boring yellow Yeezys Adidas has been churning out, and all the ugly 350s that have yet to release. It doesn’t make any sense to post multiple times of shoes that released 5 years ago or only released in one city that no one can get. Wow, you’re so cool that you have all these rare shoes, even though you work for the brand and can have anything you want. He’s promoting? Promoting what? Products that won’t be sold to anyone? Again, obnoxious.
yeah that guy is a douche. **** that guy. My problem w/ him isn't the flexing, it's that he comes up w/ these ******** marketing tactics & then brags about the shoes most ppl won't get. wex if you're reading, you're a thoughtless douche.

I thought Wex posted every single drop?

Regarding the QNTM's, I felt like many of you since that horrible non-release... but when you've been wanting something for more than a year ( late 2018 ) and have the means to cop, its just not that big of a deal to get it over with vs. letting the desire fester. For me it was festering... I am now very happy to have scratched that itch... finally. I purchased from GOAT so I can even return them for credit if I get a wack pair. OTN.

Would y'all be mad if head of marketing at BMW posted his collection of BMWs all the time, including some that you didn't have access to purchasing?

Would y'all be mad if head of marketing at BMW posted his collection of BMWs all the time, including some that you didn't have access to purchasing?

He’d be just as bad as Wex, IMO.

Makes no sense to flaunt stuff that only you have access to (in my opinion).

Kind of like when the wealthy make fun of people who have less than they do, oh wait...

If you're gonna go after Wex then you better have the same stance against IG Thots who post thirst traps for a living...

^^They're two totally different scenarios but they have the same motives.

It's the timing that he posts them sometimes :lol:
Like immediately after the drop he'll post a pic of the shoes in hand so it feels like he's flaunting it infront of those people who weren't able to hit. :lol:

It all just sounds more like post-release salt than wex being in the wrong. Y'all hate that man because he got what you want and can't have and gets paid to show it off? The internet brings out some weird behavior.

20200503_213323.jpg

Just grabbed these bad boys for a great price.. on feet tomorrow.
When would be the best time to grab these. They are $340 on goat in my size. You guys think they'll drop lower or rise from here. Everybody got online pairs right?

It’s not worth the energy.

I wanted the Azaels—they were impossible to get, so I bought a pair of New Balances instead.

I wanted the QNTMs—they were impossible to get, so I bought a pair of Nikes instead.

Vote with your wallet. Nothing personal, just business. If they don’t want to sell me shoes that’s money out of their pocket.

It’s not worth the energy.

I wanted the Azaels—they were impossible to get, so I bought a pair of New Balances instead.

I wanted the QNTMs—they were impossible to get, so I bought a pair of Nikes instead.

Vote with your wallet. Nothing personal, just business. If they don’t want to sell me shoes that’s money out of their pocket.
Said this a few weeks ago.

**** is unobtainable. And because of how much inventory they don't make....there's no consolation prize pair to buy either directly from ADC or YS.

Which like you said....means my money goes elsewhere.

Last edited:
Yaw crying about Wex makes me wanna yaw comments in da face

Yeezy Sulfur.
1588614938619.jpeg

I still don't know what color this is. Olive?

If you're gonna go after Wex then you better have the same stance against IG Thots who post thirst traps for a living...

^^They're two totally different scenarios but they have the same motives.

Not the same. IG chicks you have some benefit from them doing it. Their thirst traps are pleasing to their male viewership.

Him doing it, you can just do a search on google on what the sneaker looks like.

I don't see a problem with what he's doing, and don't see him as bragging. He works for the company. It's like Khaled showing a early pair of a Jordan.

To me Wex is Adidas’ Gentry. Also, Wex seems out of place in a brand that is run with a German mentality that seems not flexible, less creative and with the inability to promote perceived quality such as cars (where they are doing better) in order to maintain revenue. Sneakers are a very different product and with a very different audience and it requires an edge they don’t seem to have.

And I see basketballs the same as 4d. A lost opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom