Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Had to
ED30EF33-769C-4131-826B-AA133247F83D.jpeg

I’ve taken so many ls on yeezys...glad I was able to cop carbons for 300 shipped...wouldn’t be surprised if they come back. They just threw them out between like 6 other releases.

All that’s up right now is tephra and high slate 500...already chose hospital blue this week over tephra, but if they restock some other colorways...one to keep an eye on..

Side-by-side of the lifestyle and bball QNTMS

How good is a setup like this? Wouldn’t it collect a bunch of dust? I saw on Kim K ig they have something similar but way better. Probably could get my contractors to hook me up with something like that. I’m just stacking the brown boxes rn lol

If the ribs on the basketballs had some glow like the 700 V3, that might help me to appreciate both... but the lifestyle wins for sure.

If the ribs on the basketballs had some glow like the 700 V3, that might help me to appreciate both... but the lifestyle wins for sure.
Agreed. the BB looks cheap in comparison.

While we're on the subject, those sulfurs are one of the most childish looking 350 v2s yet. awful

B-ball hype came and went for me. Couldn’t care less about them now, tbh. I think knowing that they’ll be damn near impossible to obtain for retail is a big factor in that. They’re dope but not that dope.

I'd actually like a pair to hoop in as they're pretty cool looking, but then again if they're going for $700+ I'm not interested anyway

Wow ya’ll are going in on Wex :rofl:

He’s literally just promoting the brand he works for.:lol:
Disagree, what he mainly does is promote sneakers that aren’t releasing or attainable to the public to flex. It’s almost like he’s taunting people like, “oh hey, look at these sneakers that will never release again, look at how awesome my collection is of Yeezys that only released in one city, too bad no one can have these”. If that m’fer wanted to promote his brand he should be posting pictures of all the boring yellow Yeezys Adidas has been churning out, and all the ugly 350s that have yet to release. It doesn’t make any sense to post multiple times of shoes that released 5 years ago or only released in one city that no one can get. Wow, you’re so cool that you have all these rare shoes, even though you work for the brand and can have anything you want. He’s promoting? Promoting what? Products that won’t be sold to anyone? Again, obnoxious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom