Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I don't see a problem with what he's doing, and don't see him as bragging. He works for the company. It's like Khaled showing a early pair of a Jordan.

There is nothing wrong with what he’s doing. He is promoting product. It’s like Porsche promoting a 911 GT2 RS that only their top customers have access to. You aren’t flexing if you essentially run the brand’s operations....you’re just promoting the brand.

What else is the man supposed to do on Instagram? Show pictures of his garden??

That said, I prefer Steven Smith‘s IG for quasi-corporate adidas sneaker content. He shares car pics and his previous works from Reebok and New Balance. He’s an OG.

Sleeping in easy this weekend like the Lundmark drop... Sulfurs aren't it for me. Perfect timing, though. Mother's day weekend x 3 is the priority.

edit: Yeezy supply says exclusive but registration is open on the app... huh?

Last edited:
It’s not worth the energy.

I wanted the Azaels—they were impossible to get, so I bought a pair of New Balances instead.

I wanted the QNTMs—they were impossible to get, so I bought a pair of Nikes instead.

Vote with your wallet. Nothing personal, just business. If they don’t want to sell me shoes that’s money out of their pocket.

Said this a few weeks ago.

**** is unobtainable. And because of how much inventory they don't make....there's no consolation prize pair to buy either directly from ADC or YS.

Which like you said....means my money goes elsewhere.

I think a big part of the problem is, Adidas has basically lost all hype outside of Yeezy.

If influencers or sneakerheads cared about any of their other products again, I can guarantee you they would expand production of Yeezy again like they did in 2017-2018 when people were still buying UBs and NMDs for retail prices. If Adidas could push out better mainline products, we would see Yeezy products becoming more easily obtainable again because they would increase quantities. Adidas is failing to follow up it’s mid-decade success and is stumbling into a new decade all while losing much of the attention it previously gained. They are basically relying on Yeezy to keep the brand alive (in terms of hype) tbh.

which ones
A78D829A-71F4-4B39-9338-90F39F979890.png

I'm frustrated with how yeezys fit - any idea on how sulfers fit? I don't have much to compare to but
Sesames size 13 - too small
Earths size 13.5 - perfect
Linens size 13.5 - too big

Last edited:
I think a big part of the problem is, Adidas has basically lost all hype outside of Yeezy.

If influencers or sneakerheads cared about any of their other products again, I can guarantee you they would expand production of Yeezy again like they did in 2017-2018 when people were still buying UBs and NMDs for retail prices. If Adidas could push out better mainline products, we would see Yeezy products becoming more easily obtainable again because they would increase quantities. Adidas is failing to follow up it’s mid-decade success and is stumbling into a new decade all while losing much of the attention it previously gained. They are basically relying on Yeezy to keep the brand alive (in terms of hype) tbh.
Adidas has always had dope mainline products, they just don't know how to market & promote stuff. Aesthetic wise in regards to the products they have I genuinely think their stuff is better than Nike's at a large, but they don't know nothing. Ellas tontas.

Still a bunch of sizes on NOTRE, and for significantly cheaper

Still a bunch of sizes on NOTRE, and for significantly cheaper
Any coupon codes work?

I wasn't crazy about the sulfers but the new pics with the solid midsole has me thinking I might just go for them. Wasn't crazy about the linens at first but in hand they are a great pair

Bought some yeezys on stock x the weekend before last they’ve been en route to stock x for over a week. At what point do I ask for a refund? I had another pair ordered the same day come in middle of last week smh

When would be the best time to grab these. They are $340 on goat in my size. You guys think they'll drop lower or rise from here. Everybody got online pairs right?

I don't see these dropping in price as the colorway appeared to be limited. I had to pay a bit extra myself so at 340.00, I'd say go for it.

Back
Top Bottom