Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Are you saying that the design is boring you?
no. just more so i was completely content with the 4 colors i was able to cop. IDK what else wouldve had me excited outside of a black/gum or red/gum type color

Resale on the chocolate 750s was less than $100 over retail in most sizes at one point.. Obviously, this probably has more to do with the high 750 retail price and the fact that people by and large liked 350s way more.

they were also not good looking and in hindsight 750s, in general, don't look as good as other Yeezy models, cost more, and construction wasn't great for the price. great at driving hype and generating interest in the line, though!

they were also not good looking and in hindsight 750s, in general, don't look as good as other Yeezy models, cost more, and construction wasn't great for the price. great at driving hype and generating interest in the line, though!

Yeah, kind of ironic that 750s were the 1st and arguably least popular Yeezy model (not including PPs). I think the high retail price probably had a lot to do with that though.

idk about yall but I can go without coppin anymore yeezy anything tbh... Dudes a genius in the sense of music & certain fashion risks but him as a person obviously speaks louder than his talents. I haven't been wearing anything really since I've been shut in for months so wouldn't miss it. Wondering if his stuff when he wasn't ranting suspect behavior is acceptable to wear still? LOL

There’s no difference. **** him
Supreme also has a stake in a company that sells riot gear, smoke bombs and tear gas.
Idk man, I am a hypocrite I guess

There is no way to be outside the capitalist system. don't wear ye - but any other brand you wear is corrupt/made by ppl in a factory. There are very few ethical shoe brands out there. Also does me wearing a Jordan shoe mean I stand by all of Jordan's beliefs? what about tinker? No. I think we have to put distance between him and the art - he doesn't even design half of the shoes

There is no way to be outside the capitalist system. don't wear ye - but any other brand you wear is corrupt/made by ppl in a factory. There are very few ethical shoe brands out there. Also does me wearing a Jordan shoe mean I stand by all of Jordan's beliefs? what about tinker? No. I think we have to put distance between him and the art - he doesn't even design half of the shoes

damn so we’re really out here wearing weezys (Wex)

Yeah, kind of ironic that 750s were the 1st and arguably least popular Yeezy model (not including PPs). I think the high retail price probably had a lot to do with that though.
The Powerphases are really comfortable even not having Boost. Had they been marketed more I think they'd been hyped too. And their retail price is low.

But it's just a relabel of an already existing shoe model.

When was the second time? :nerd:
Am I buggin or didn't already drop twice O_O Once in the summer for initial release and then the restock that was black fri. I remember buying my pair first release then bought my family a pair for each of them for christmas.

Edit: OH IM BUGGIN I THOUGHT I READ 350 LMFAO Got confused with the static

Anybody got their foam runner joints? My boy got his and got to shoot some photos of him wearing them today. Said he’s a 9.5 but got a 10 and it fits perfect.

Anybody else get a delayed message from stockx ? I was hoping I get my bariums this week ig not

sure did and it wasn't shoe related. but at least they're letting folks know out here...plenty of companies ain't saying **** while mofos wait by the mailbox. mofos being me.

Back
Top Bottom