Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
can't wear no show socks, which I usually wear. material digs into your ankles. not as comfortable as 700s. still enjoyable shoe, probably wouldn't pay resell tho

No-shows with quantums or any high top basketball sneaker is nasty behavior

it was a really hot day

Unfair to compare to UltraBoost cushioning; that sneaker is by far the most comfortable sneaker on foot.

true. it's a basketball shoe. totally different purpose

how do you rate 990v5 vs UB comfort? I prefer 990v5 but can see both sides

Can you elaborate ?

it's not as "squishy" as UB, 350, or 380 boost. more "stiff" like 700v1/v2/mnvn boost but a little firmer the way a basketball shoe is. I'm sure there is a much more eloquent way to convey this idea but I'm just going off my experience

it's not as "squishy" as UB, 350, or 380 boost. more "stiff" like 700v1/v2/mnvn boost but a little firmer the way a basketball shoe is. I'm sure there is a much more eloquent way to convey this idea but I'm just going off my experience
word. This will actually be first pair of yeezy’s so Just making sure I’m asking the right questions. Last pair of shoes I bought were the AirMax 720 Northern lights. I loved the way they looked but they felt like bricks and I just wanted to make sure before I drop $300+ on some kicks it’s not for purely aesthetic purposes.

From what I am gathering TTS is the way to go it seems, leaning more towards the snug fit which I prefer

I find the quantums pretty comfortable. They’re a lil firmer than the 700v1. The squishiness of the 350v2 gives me plantar fasciitis/heel pain when I wear them all day. It wasn’t always like this but for some reason this has been the case lately.
The most comfortable of all yeezys for me are the 700v1 and the quantum is a bit similar. Im always reaching for my utility black 700’s

Word. Preciate the feedback fellas. My pair should be here Monday. Looking forward to trying out my first pair of yeezys

Who seriously wears no show socks with basketball shoes? Lol And not as comfortable as 700s? Well geez that’s pretty bad considering the 700 isn’t even all that comfortable of a shoe. I mean they’re.. okay comfort wise but certainly nothing to write home about.

Who seriously wears no show socks with basketball shoes? Lol And not as comfortable as 700s? Well geez that’s pretty bad considering the 700 isn’t even all that comfortable of a shoe. I mean they’re.. okay comfort wise but certainly nothing to write home about.
Salt 700 One Of The More Comfortable Yeezys I Own TBH. >D

Salt 700 One Of The More Comfortable Yeezys I Own TBH. >D

Interesting. Don’t get me wrong the 700 V1 is comfortable I just don’t find them to be like overly comfortable or anything. Was honestly hoping the QTMNS had an even better on foot feel seeing that it has more ankle support and a wider foot bed hopefully allowing the boost more room to expand. I know ones a lifestyle “running shoe” and the other is a BB shoe but still. Wishful thinking.

Curiously, what made you hold off on buying a pair of Yeezys before?
The Generation of the Galaxy Foams and Solar/Pure Platinum fiasco. Been collecting sneakers since I was 13 and had never ran into a situation where I couldn’t cop kicks despite putting in my due diligence. Outside of a few releases here And there, that release stopped my sneaker enthusiasm for a good minute. In turn I stopped keeping up with everything. When I heard Ye went to Adidas, I was hype for the creative freedom but I honestly think most of the Kicks are ugly, redundant, only do numbers because his name is attached to them. With that said the Qntm‘s have had my eye since the samples dropped a few years ago. Honestly I was willing to pay resale on the Chicago drop but never saw a sz. 10.5 pop up. So yea, between these and my Weeknd XO Parallel boots, I’ll probably Be set for a few years.

Interesting some say the over squishyness of some boost models hurts their feet. It saved mine.
Same same. Has helped me numerous times when ive been on my feet mile after mile in whatever shoe with feet killing me. Chucked some boosts on and feet are saved instantly.

Back
Top Bottom