Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Who seriously wears no show socks with basketball shoes? Lol And not as comfortable as 700s? Well geez that’s pretty bad considering the 700 isn’t even all that comfortable of a shoe. I mean they’re.. okay comfort wise but certainly nothing to write home about.

I do sometimes. 700v1 and 500 are the most comfortable yeezys IMO

Saved 160 jobs and the LOAN will be paid back. What's the issue here? He filed like everybody else.

He was supposed to take the money out his own family pockets to keep those people employed when he could get the loan? Y'all just be looking to be mad on the internet LMAOOO :rofl:

He doesn't have to pay it back actually, read the article I posted above...

Yeezy Crocs lol
From what my boy told me, they’re really comfy. Again he’s a TTS 9.5 but he got a 10 and said they fit perfectly. After seeing them in person I would only wear these for store runs. But then again I’m not a huge fan of them so I won’t be going after any colorway.
078BF5DD-B87E-455F-889A-7F9DA0882A34.jpeg

522E567F-A700-42CE-B9BC-098EF503491C.jpeg

Every corporation most likely has done some things that are shady because that's capitalism in a nutshell. Me vs them mentality.
I dont condone those acts and still know they exist but the difference is the face of those companies arent going out of there way to make people dislike them. Ye is going out of his way to stir things up and not in a well thought out way. Its more a promotional attempt that is playing with peoples actual livelihoods and not just an AD he put out that cost him moneys.

The optics of Yeezy getting the PPP don’t look good at all IMO....as long as they truly qualify and didn’t scam the system, I won’t really fault them though.

Put me on team Boost saved feet.

I’m over here like... Can y’all throw some more boost in this? We need more boost. I’ve gotta fever, & the only prescription is more boost.

that was me in the beginning. I was raving about it to everyone. All I was wearing was boost, and therein lies the problem.
im not sure why, but the squishier it is the more painful it got as the day went by. After 8 hours of wearing my heels were screaming at me.
The 700 is a good amount of boost for me. I can be in those all day

that was me in the beginning. I was raving about it to everyone. All I was wearing was boost, and therein lies the problem.
im not sure why, but the squishier it is the more painful it got as the day went by. After 8 hours of wearing my heels were screaming at me.
The 700 is a good amount of boost for me. I can be in those all day

yup hype on the comfort got me at first and it’s one of the best, but boost being so soft and plush gets my foot fatigue and start hurting have long hours.
however the newer UB 19/20 are a bit more firmer and have more spring to it and feel real great, prob because it’s more marketed towards runners

yeezy and boost though, i feel like it’s a good balance since it’s all capsulated so comfort is there for me especially in the 700s

Every corporation most likely has done some things that are shady because that's capitalism in a nutshell. Me vs them mentality.
I dont condone those acts and still know they exist but the difference is the face of those companies arent going out of there way to make people dislike them. Ye is going out of his way to stir things up and not in a well thought out way. Its more a promotional attempt that is playing with peoples actual livelihoods and not just an AD he put out that cost him moneys.
:rofl: capatilism = do shady ****.

Last edited:
dude has lost his mind

That man BEEN done lost his mind. :lol:

Like I want to give him the benefit of the doubt b/c I don’t take mental illness lightly at all. And he clearly has mental health issues. But on the flip side, where do you draw the line between issues and just being a flat out idiot? Hard to say, tbh.

Whatever the case, that man needs some help.

dude has lost his mind

Like I want to give him the benefit of the doubt b/c I don’t take mental illness lightly at all. And he clearly has mental health issues. But on the flip side, where do you draw the line between issues and just being a flat out idiot? Hard to say, tbh.

Best quote:

“Trump is the closest president we’ve had in years to allowing God to still be part of the conversation.”

:rofl:

he refuses to take any meds for his mental health - which is his decision of course but the public can't keep giving him that excuse when he continually proves he's just not that good of a dude anymore.

Back
Top Bottom