Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
same crap - about 20-35 dollars to produce. remember when we used to get 700s with premium materials (geode and static with that butter leather).

for whatever reason people don’t want to pay $300 retail when they’re already paying that and more for 350s resell lol

I don't understand why ppl still buy 350 v2s - y'all enabling them at this point. They will keep making them until we make them sit on shelfs. Why not more 700s v1, v2, or v3s or more 500s or 451? or more bball. Y'all suckers keep buying the cheapest shoe to produce. Also FIRE WEX.

People like them.

Yeah right, more like smashing add to cart for 2 hours. Imma sleep and wait for ADC results. But if I am awake I'll try until I fall back asleep lol

ive only done the 4a release twice. One cop and one strikeout. It’s a gamble just like a 7a or 10a release.

same crap - about 20-35 dollars to produce. remember when we used to get 700s with premium materials (geode and static with that butter leather).
Inertia's V1/V2 also have great overlays. Some of the other V1's have Felt paneling which just cheapens an otherwise great silhouette.

Yeah I really wish we got more 700v1s. There were only 9 colorways for the 700v1, which isn't a lot compared to the amount of 350v2s we got and are continuing to get.
The 700v2s only had 6 colorways and I felt like there was so much more they could've done with the 700v2.

A huge fan of the 700V1 as well, I really wish Magnets were available in Canada when they released... However there was definitely some sour opinions & naysayers late last year (oct/nov time) between here & reddit who were encouraging of the model being shelved. Between the V1 & V2 last summer and fall were so saturated most CWs sat for a long time if they were available through more than just YS.

If you really think that all those people that are on unemployment right now are worried about buying sneakers you are delusional. I know everyone on NT likes to act like they're Jeff Bezos but don't be a d*** and have some empathy.

Anyways, Zyons are the first 350s I've really liked in a while I think I'm going for a pair for me and my girl.

The Zyons will be the last 350 I probably buy for the year (Except for the Breds of course). The rest of the 350s look really bad.

I don’t see how people are saying the QNTMS are TTS. I am true 10.5 and I have a thumb’s width and some. As is, I prefer snug fit but I am going to have let the ones I have go unfortunately. Sucks not being able to try stuff on.

IMG_4191.PNG

I don’t see how people are saying the QNTMS are TTS. I am true 10.5 and I have a thumb’s width and some. As is, I prefer snug fit but I am going to have let the ones I have go unfortunately. Sucks not being able to try stuff on.

So are you saying they run big or small? In other words, what size did you get vs the size you wish you had gotten? Just curious.

IMO they run big. I got a 10.5. I think a size 10 would be perfect Length wise. I think the stiffness of the suede toe makes the shoe feel more compact then actually it is and once it breaks in, the toe area becomes more roomy.

My pair from NiceKicks restock gets delivered tomorrow. I guess I can chime in on the Barium sizing debate after trying them on

IMO they run big. I got a 10.5. I think a size 10 would be perfect Length wise. I think the stiffness of the suede toe makes the shoe feel more compact then actually it is and once it breaks in, the toe area becomes more roomy.

I'm just talking out my *** here, but I don't think it will feel more loose once it breaks in since the entire foot is a neoprene material. I took a risk and believed that it ran big so I half sized down from my usual size - which is the same as my 700v1 size and what I suggested for others to get. What's your 700v1 size?
Although I don't have another size to compare the fit to, I think I made the right choice based on how the they fit on me currently. Length is perfect; toe height could be higher, but it's fine since it's not pinching the hell outta my toes.

I would trade the next 5-10 350v2s for a new 700v1/2/3

Yeah I really wish we got more 700v1s. There were only 9 colorways for the 700v1, which isn't a lot compared to the amount of 350v2s we got and are continuing to get.
The 700v2s only had 6 colorways and I felt like there was so much more they could've done with the 700v2.

A huge fan of the 700V1 as well, I really wish Magnets were available in Canada when they released... However there was definitely some sour opinions & naysayers late last year (oct/nov time) between here & reddit who were encouraging of the model being shelved. Between the V1 & V2 last summer and fall were so saturated most CWs sat for a long time if they were available through more than just YS.

for whatever reason people don’t want to pay $300 retail when they’re already paying that and more for 350s resell lol

Aside from the high retail price, I honestly think a big part of it is that the dad shoe trend seems to be dying out (look at how the Triple S seems to be waning in popularity) so 700s kinda get lumped into that category as well. I think people will always hold a few cws like Waves and Static V2s in high regard but I think the 700 (V1 and V2s, specifically) simply haven’t maintained the hype like 350s have. I say all of this as someone who LOVES the 700 V1s, by the way.

I don't understand why ppl still buy 350 v2s - y'all enabling them at this point. They will keep making them until we make them sit on shelfs. Why not more 700s v1, v2, or v3s or more 500s or 451? or more bball. Y'all suckers keep buying the cheapest shoe to produce. Also FIRE WEX.

becauze 350s are clearly better than just about everything else you mentioned even if they all come in various shades of black white or brown

Back
Top Bottom