Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Just picked up for retail. Comfy , good materials, tts. I mess with em. Solid first obtainable qntm release :nthat:

F5C41503-C929-49A9-8095-609AD8FE8D72.jpeg

80C2765D-8E94-4ECE-8AED-7D8096148144.jpeg
Man those soles better not yellowout.

How should I have known it was a replacement tag if I purchased it from a reputable source? GOAT did email notification and gave the buyer the opportunity to accept or decline, but I find it odd they question the box tag on a legit pair of sneakers but will process an order that doesn’t include all the accessories (extra laces, keychains, etc).

you've never seen a yeezy box label before?

What you think about those Bones? I think ima let mine appreciate a bit and then try to trade them for the Orange joints
I was disgusted when I pulled them out of the box. Due to that material the come very wrinkled. To me its something to add in my collection but not something great! Yeah prices has dropped but will go up by next month and on

I was disgusted when I pulled them out of the box. Due to that material the come very wrinkled. To me its something to add in my collection but not something great! Yeah prices has dropped but will go up by next month and on

Bro, I was straight confused. They come out the box like somebody balled up two pieces of paper and then tried to unwrinkle them :lol: . But I know they smooth out over time. I just didn't expect them to start off that crazy.

And yeah. Right now there's an influx of pairs on the market from all the flippers, who went into debt to cop these, undercutting each other. But these ain't long on supply and they more of a fall shoe. So I'll give it until like September before I try to use them as trade bait for the Oranges. Or if I can flip them and get close to Orange value I'll just do that and pay the difference. These cool but I need those.

It was my understanding Euro / Asian box tags were slightly different than North American tags. Judging by your response, that must not be correct.

the slightly different part would be that the product code reads EAN instead of UPC. But for the most part the labels are the same. An Asian box tag for the most part has an asian language on it. Sometimes adidas does slap replacement labels on the boxes if they make a mistake or if the label print ran out. Its not uncommon, even I've received that once or twice. Sometimes the replacement label is slapped on top of an original label that may or may not contain label misprint. Judging by what you said about the buyer, it seems like Goat gave them an option to decline it or accept it and that buyer probably didn't know any better or preferred not to have a replacement label for the resale price he paid.

But still, personally, if I'm selling something and theres irregularities, I'd be caution where to list it and also to note the flaw.

the slightly different part would be that the product code reads EAN instead of UPC. But for the most part the labels are the same. An Asian box tag for the most part has an asian language on it. Sometimes adidas does slap replacement labels on the boxes if they make a mistake or if the label print ran out. Its not uncommon, even I've received that once or twice. Sometimes the replacement label is slapped on top of an original label that may or may not contain label misprint. Judging by what you said about the buyer, it seems like Goat gave them an option to decline it or accept it and that buyer probably didn't know any better or preferred not to have a replacement label for the resale price he paid.

But still, personally, if I'm selling something and theres irregularities, I'd be caution where to list it and also to note the flaw.
I appreciate the explanation. Keep in mind, a person can only note the flaw or irregularity if they are aware it’s an irregularity. Something like that is much different than traditional flaws like scuffing, glue marks, etc.

only gripe I have about the bariums is that when you tie them , it’s damn near even with the top of the tongue and causes the knot of the lace to fall behind.. any one else have this issue ?

I like see thru pairs for two reasons, they fit me better than the OGv2s, and I like the static pattern more than the zebra. IMO there are some really nice colors on the see thru (clays, desert sage, yecheil, earth etc) Also im an grown man if that makes a difference lol

Agreed. Desert Sage’s and Yecheils are some of my favorite models, besides for the Beluga 1’s.

Back
Top Bottom