Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Well done. Moment of clarity. :emoji_ok_hand:
256636B6-97D2-4BBA-9BF2-6E62CB10E02A.jpeg

I'm just talking out my *** here, but I don't think it will feel more loose once it breaks in since the entire foot is a neoprene material. I took a risk and believed that it ran big so I half sized down from my usual size - which is the same as my 700v1 size and what I suggested for others to get. What's your 700v1 size?
Although I don't have another size to compare the fit to, I think I made the right choice based on how the they fit on me currently. Length is perfect; toe height could be higher, but it's fine since it's not pinching the hell outta my toes.
This is actually my first pair of ye’s. So I don't have anything to compare them to with in the line up. Based of what you’re saying 700’s run big compared to your usual TTS?

This is actually my first pair of ye’s. So I don't have anything to compare them to with in the line up. Based of what you’re saying 700’s run big compared to your usual TTS?

To me they did. But you're going to get varying info here. That's why I try to refrain from using the term "TTS" now when discussing sizing and instead use another sneaker as reference.

ppl aren't buying this 350 see through crap bc its good/they like it - its a bunch of kids/hype fans that would know a good color combo or sneaker design if it hit them in the face. They buy what is hype period. I see so many lil kids on YouTube doing review vids of like the 23892839 350 v2 being like "these are so nice!" "must cop"

ppl aren't buying this 350 see through crap bc its good/they like it - its a bunch of kids/hype fans that would know a good color combo or sneaker design if it hit them in the face. They buy what is hype period. I see so many lil kids on YouTube doing review vids of like the 23892839 350 v2 being like "these are so nice!" "must cop"

Individually a lot of them are nice colorways. Its just too many of them that are too similar and it kinda ruins the whole line. Its not like each shoe is ugly or anything.

Why yaw trying so hard to separate yourselves from “kids/hypes” buying newer yeezys. Yaw acting like any of the V2 are “prestigious” in some way. These ain’t some ‘85 AJI or air mags on yaw feet.

I like see thru pairs for two reasons, they fit me better than the OGv2s, and I like the static pattern more than the zebra. IMO there are some really nice colors on the see thru (clays, desert sage, yecheil, earth etc) Also im an grown man if that makes a difference lol

I just got some Inertias yesterday and want to get some orange replacement laces..Can anyone point me to where I can buy some..

To me they did. But you're going to get varying info here. That's why I try to refrain from using the term "TTS" now when discussing sizing and instead use another sneaker as reference.
Gotcha. If I understand you correctly, you think 700’s/QNTMs run big, but in the Adidas house that’s considered “TTS”.
I think the only shoe I could compare it to is AJ1’s. IMO a lot of them run big but I see people saying TTS all day.

(I’m an old head looking to get rid of these kicks since they don’t fit. Is eBay still the way to go? I’m out the loop as far as GOAT/StockX and how all that works since they’re lightly “used”)

dont have much of the 350 clear stripes... only ones i got are the white and black static thats it... not a fan of the design plus all the colors look the same... with that being said the zyon will prally be my last one... i do like the other 350's design like the zebras where it doesnt have the clear stripe...i hope they release more colors or restock some colors for the 380 and 700 v3....i really want those aliens, alvas or azael but dont want to pay resale

Picked up a pair of 350s from the SNS restock a few weeks back. Sold them on GOAT but they were rejected because GOAT is claiming “replacement box tag.” Anyone else have this experience with GOAT?

59F18BF4-D810-4512-9282-044128853E4C.jpeg

Picked up a pair of 350s from the SNS restock a few weeks back. Sold them on GOAT but they were rejected because GOAT is claiming “replacement box tag.” Anyone else have this experience with GOAT?

59F18BF4-D810-4512-9282-044128853E4C.jpeg

that happens and you should've known that would be an issue when sending them to Goat. Even stockx might have failed that lol At least with Goat, you can list your issue along with the shoe. As a buyer, they would not prefer not to accept that especially if they're paying resale, so 9 times out of 10 the customer would return that back to Goat and Goat would be stuck with it. So to avoid all that, Goat probably just rejected your shoe before they even ship it to the buyer. Also I don't know if Goat still does this, but they usually send a picture of the issue to the buyer to see if they would accept it (if its not a big issue) and the buyer has the option to accept or decline.

that happens and you should've known that would be an issue when sending them to Goat. Even stockx might have failed that lol At least with Goat, you can list your issue along with the shoe. As a buyer, they would not prefer not to accept that especially if they're paying resale, so 9 times out of 10 the customer would return that back to Goat and Goat would be stuck with it. So to avoid all that, Goat probably just rejected your shoe before they even ship it to the buyer. Also I don't know if Goat still does this, but they usually send a picture of the issue to the buyer to see if they would accept it (if its not a big issue) and the buyer has the option to accept or decline.
How should I have known it was a replacement tag if I purchased it from a reputable source? GOAT did email notification and gave the buyer the opportunity to accept or decline, but I find it odd they question the box tag on a legit pair of sneakers but will process an order that doesn’t include all the accessories (extra laces, keychains, etc).

Back
Top Bottom