Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Ordered and delivered from StockX in 6 business days. Shipping was from their Netherlands hub via DHL.

these suckers are soooo nice in person. Similar color to the Cinders. Some ppl will say it’s black but i see it as brown
1FA0AF22-0184-46C6-99AA-A8C4EDDE96A8.jpeg
A6F91C3C-F15F-4CD3-B745-6E388F58E59C.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Boy yall trying to get me on these Zyons...Was trying to wait a lil bit since i got Chocolate 750s on their way...but Lawd give me scremph

Reactions: JPS
Can we just go back to 2018 when stock was high for Jordan’s and Yeezys and things were effortless to get? Sesames, Butters, Statics, Frozen Yellows, and Creams were all super easy.

What is this narrative y'all have built that everyone is spending stimulus and unemployment money on shoes? Like where is that info coming from....

A lot of people I know are doing this. They paid for bots and bought out a lot of stock to resell and get more money on top of the stimulus they received. I didn’t receive one because of my household income but idc. I hope people get money they’re basically owed.

A lot of people I know are doing this. They paid for bots and bought out a lot of stock to resell and get more money on top of the stimulus they received. I didn’t receive one because of my household income but idc. I hope people get money they’re basically owed.

Well this is financial move vs shopping online. kudos to them because they are doing what they know and having the feasibility to reinvest the check.

tons of ppl in my hood frauded the gov for 20k loans they anti ever gonna pay back and a lot of that money is going into stock x

well they'll be in deep **** if those loans are tied to their socials/EIN's/payroll forms/fraudulent returns

well they'll be in deep **** if those loans are tied to their socials/EIN's/payroll forms/fraudulent returns

yup they are crackin down hard. Some idiot in Florida managed to get $4mil through his business and went on a spree that included a huracan evo lol

Back
Top Bottom