Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I get mad salty when he flexes static 700s , like go flex some Run DMC superstar PEs

To add, Wex the person/personality doesn’t add anything to Yeezy hype. Maybe he does in his professional capacity as the head of Yeezy but the brand’s allure definitely isn’t coming from his insta account. nobody is getting into Yeezy because of Wex’s insta

To add, Wex the person/personality doesn’t add anything to Yeezy hype. Maybe he does in his professional capacity as the head of Yeezy but the brand’s allure definitely isn’t coming from his insta account. nobody is getting into Yeezy because of Wex’s insta
Maybe some republicans or karens

Yeezys were never hard to pick up though. Outside of maybe the quantum’s

tell that to cats who couldn’t get zions. Every release theres groups who can’t secure a pair. Whether it’s due to not knowing where to go or having more prep, ppl strike out. The Azriel 700s, Foam runners, or the regional exclusive 350s weren’t easy to get at retail

Last edited:
tell that to cats who couldn’t get zions. Every release there groups who can’t secure a pair. Whether it’s due to not knowing where to go having more prep, ppl strike out. The Ariel 700s, Foam runners, or the regional exclusive 350s weren’t easy to get at retail
I mean ima be honest. I haven’t gon for anything since the static V2

not really Gentry caught hate for years. It’s well placed when u flex pairs civilians cant get, especially weeks months or years after the release
Gentry still ruining ****.
Yeezys were never hard to pick up though. Outside of maybe the quantum’s
This is not true at all. I can't get through on YS for nothing. Last thing I hit was Slate Blue 500 Highs and it took 3 cards to even get that through. Before that the Black Static restock last Black Friday after letting it go on my phone for like 3 hours.

Yeezys still are not accessible for everyone.

then how can you speak on something you haven’t done in over a year? Times change.
So you’re saying it’s harder to get yeezys now than it was during the V1, 750, and early V2 era? Big yikes if. That’s the case

So you’re saying it’s harder to get yeezys now than it was during the V1, 750, and early V2 era? Big yikes if. That’s the case

Someone a week ago told me it was easier due to back doors and paying attention, when I voiced the difficulty of getting a pair then. That era was the reason I didn’t touch yeezys. Butters were my first yeezy and I got rid of them fast because I didn’t like the colorway but saw novelty in being able to secure a pair of yeezys. Yet with restocks I was able to get into the game because the hype gravitated to 1s and collabs. Since then I’ve purchased Around 40 pairs and followed yeezys closely. COVID and bots have made things shift again. Getting a gr pair was easy while limited pairs and reflectives were more difficult, but again things have changed. Slides dropped last year and restocked and sat, now ppl have more money to spend and slides now Sell out, and have resale value along with foam runners.

In Late 2017 I picked up 12 pairs of dunks because I liked dunks and they were reminiscent of 1s. F53B06EF-1AA6-4D2D-AB32-59DE47C33963.jpeg They were incredibly easy to get, better quality than 1s, Not to mention cheap At the time. Fast forward to now, your not getting any Sb or premium dunk for $20- $50 under retail. Times change and hype is directed elsewhere, check OG Jordan release sellouts and resale value before and after the last dance. I’ve noticed shoes since 97, started collecting in 05 and witnessed everything since.

Last edited:
Someone a week ago told me it was easier due to back doors and paying attention, when I voiced the difficulty of getting a pair then. That era was the reason I didn’t touch yeezys. Butters were my first yeezy and I got rid of them fast because I didn’t like the colorway but saw novelty in being able to secure a pair of yeezys. Yet with restocks I was able to get into the game because the hype gravitated to 1s and collabs. Since then I’ve purchased Around 40 pairs and followed yeezys closely. COVID and bots have made things shift again. Getting a gr pair was easy while limited pairs and reflectives were more difficult, but again things have changed. Slides dropped last year and restocked and sat, now ppl have more money to spend and slides now Sell out, and have resale value along with foam runners.

In Late 2017 I picked up 12 pairs of dunks because I liked dunks and they were reminiscent of 1s. F53B06EF-1AA6-4D2D-AB32-59DE47C33963.jpeg They were incredibly easy to get, better quality than 1s, Not to mention cheap At the time. Fast forward to now, your not getting any Sb or premium dunk for $20- $50 under retail. Times change and hype is directed elsewhere, check OG Jordan release sellouts and resale value before and after the last dance. I’ve noticed shoes since 97, started collecting in 05 and witnessed everything since.
Dope stuff brudda!

Came across the qntm bariums for much cheaper than all the other q like the lifestyles or the b-balls
What exactly is the difference? I can see slight differences in reflectivness I guess but otherwise I can’t put my finger on it

anyone?

Came across the qntm bariums for much cheaper than all the other q like the lifestyles or the b-balls
What exactly is the difference? I can see slight differences in reflectivness I guess but otherwise I can’t put my finger on it

anyone?

Here are some differences.

OG QNTM lifestyle- reflective underlay on the upper, Neoprene ankle lower cut
OG QNTM BSKTBL- no reflective underlay, exoskeleton overlay on upper, shank plate
QNTM Barium- merges elements of lifestyle and basketball. Basically the lifestyle version with exoskeleton overlay, different reflective hits in upper. And it’s a different color.

Another reason I can’t stand Jon Wexler, besides all the stupid flexing on Instagram, is that he’s just another privileged white guy from a privileged background who piggy backed on to the success of the Yeezy brand, made by a black man. Can anyone explain to me what it is he exactly brings to the table when Yeezys practically sell themselves? If it were a person of color in his shoes, they would have a much harder time making it to where he is. Seriously, **** Jon Wexler.

Another reason I can’t stand Jon Wexler, besides all the stupid flexing on Instagram, is that he’s just another privileged white guy from a privileged background who piggy backed on to the success of the Yeezy brand, made by a black man. Can anyone explain to me what it is he exactly brings to the table when Yeezys practically sell themselves? If it were a person of color in his shoes, they would have a much harder time making it to where he is. Seriously, **** Jon Wexler.

Not here to defend the dude as I don't care for him one way or another, but you do realize he has been with Adidas way before the Kanye deal. Him being appointed the head of Yeezy at Adidas wasn't his decision. Decisions like that are made by people way above him. This is how it works in corporate America

380s that aren’t aliens are definitely attainable at the very least and 500 highs too. By

From what I understand wex and Kanye has a relationship that stated at Nike so that probably has something to do with it. And he was responsible for west coming to adidas...

it’s funny all the people who complained that yeezys were dead because they produced too many and now that they’re harder to get again people complain about that.

How bad are the wrinkles? Been wanting these

Wrinkles really aren’t bad on these. Once they’re on feet they’re really non-existent after like 5 mins. Love them man. If you can get a deal on them, pick them up

nobody is getting into Yeezy because of Wex’s insta
Lol, it was cool when he'd flex once in a while ... but now he flexes it like he doesn't have any other accomplishments at Adidas passed the yeezy deal. I wish he'd be more influential in getting other hip hop artists or atheletes on yeezy brand.

For non-bots hell yea. I was able to get a pair of tan v1s luckily because I was tired of striking out on nikes I seeked the help of an ATC service. After that it was like a lot of bots were trying to out-do each other. I struck out with ATC services

380s that aren’t aliens are definitely attainable at the very least and 500 highs too. By

during the initial wave-runner drop to the yeezy 500 line ... a lot of those sat and were easily attainable. sneakers were so obscure it took a while for people to like it , I guess an acquired taste. I regret selling my blushes and utility black 500s

I’m sure there’s plenty of successful black Adidas employees in their corporate circle. Why does race have to come into play here? Not a fan of his at all and I wouldn’t be a fan of his if he was white or black. Also do you know his direct background / how he made it to his position at Adidas? How do you know he didn’t bust his *** to get where he got? Really stupid comment IMO .

I’m sure there’s plenty of successful black Adidas employees in their corporate circle. Why does race have to come into play here? Not a fan of his at all and I wouldn’t be a fan of his if he was white or black. Also do you know his direct background / how he made it to his position at Adidas? How do you know he didn’t bust his *** to get where he got? Really stupid comment IMO .

Back
Top Bottom