• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
No it doesnt.

1 this has been covered on almost every page for the last twenty pages.

2 Ill repeat what i said for you so you can understand the obvious, even though its been said MANY times since this drop, over and over again.

They fit true. However, some people prefer a touch of room at the toe and prefer to go up a half size in the zyon.

I hope that breaks it down enough for you without having to draw you a picture or some such.

Nah u dont have to. But thanks for making the effort to explain.

outdated but still :nthat: cleaning done, now on to airbrushing the soles. I was almost tempted to leave it as is but there are somes spots that need it. black hides a lot though.
dcIlJUU.jpg

Attachments

• ZWkYl8f.jpg
    ZWkYl8f.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 38
  • ubXECGC.jpg
    ubXECGC.jpg
    617.2 KB · Views: 720
Last edited:
Tell that to the Jordan V when it came out.....
Those were fire when they first came out!!
not a good comparison fam. First off there wasn't a reflective and non reflective version of the 5. one shoe no gimmicky hyped version. second, the 3m is visible and not woven into the fabric. Im cool with 3m - for example on the yezy bball where it is visible and there isn't two versions. But to make it hidden and limited serves no purpose save to satisfy hype beats and the secondary market. A gimmick by WEX.

not a good comparison fam. First off there wasn't a reflective and non reflective version of the 5. one shoe no gimmicky hyped version. second, the 3m is visible and not woven into the fabric. Im cool with 3m - for example on the yezy bball where it is visible and there isn't two versions. But to make it hidden and limited serves no purpose save to satisfy hype beats and the secondary market. A gimmick by WEX.

well put - why are they even reaching on a nike forum lol.

not really Gentry caught hate for years. It’s well placed when u flex pairs civilians cant get, especially weeks months or years after the release
BIG FACTS - plus keep in mind he is the one mis managing these wack drops on YS (sales paused) and ADC. Also remember he is in charge of this wack "make 1st color way extremely limited and then put out trash second coloways" release model.

I mean it looks like that marketing works. Yaw keep trying to cop

Back
Top Bottom