• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
One More Of These Lil Guys :pimp:
82CD16D0-82EA-4584-BA83-6F942A161802.jpeg

Yall really got me torn between Arzareth and Qntm 😓
QNTMs seem to be going for a little cheaper, has boost and is more comfortable. The QNTMs do have a higher chance of being restocked though than the Arzareths do 🤷‍♂️ Do you really like the Arzareth that much or can you wait for more V3 700s?

QNTMs are getting absolutely punished on stockx...gonna see how low these go before pulling the trigger.

My size 10.5 down to $367 on GOAT (plus $12 shipping = $379)

Still too high. Gon need that to come down about $40-50 before I pull. Wonder how long until they start going back up tho :nerd:

My size 10.5 down to $367 on GOAT (plus $12 shipping = $379)

Still too high. Gon need that to come down about $40-50 before I pull. Wonder how long until they start going back up tho :nerd:

when you add the $30 New York tax on top of that it’s over my 350 threshold

QNTMs are getting absolutely punished on stockx...gonna see how low these go before pulling the trigger.
Yuuuuuup. I learned my lesson after originally copping Bariums at $400. The last sale of those in my size was $290.

I don't see these going quite that low, but I'm still gonna give it a week before I cop (unless my local trade goes through). Seems like we're getting back into buyers' market territory

I honestly doubt it. It's tempting to think that so you can cop without missing out but honestly, Bariums are still ****ing dropping.

I feel like bariums were the shoe you got when you missed the Og QNTM’s. In true consolation prize fashion they aren’t sought after when the pair you really want is available. If I had a bid in on Bariums it would have been pulled the day QNTM’s released

when you add the $30 New York tax on top of that it’s over my 350 threshold

That's the worst. I use GOAT over StockX here in PA, because they only charge $12 shipping and that's it. If it was sales tax involved too, there's A LOT of shoes I would have left on the table. Takes all the steam out of a good deal

That's the worst. I use GOAT over StockX here in PA, because they only charge $12 shipping and that's it. If it was sales tax involved too, there's A LOT of shoes I would have left on the table. Takes all the steam out of a good deal
Damn Massachusetts tax lol

I would of paid 388 for the qntms

Yuuuuuup. I learned my lesson after originally copping Bariums at $400. The last sale of those in my size was $290.

I don't see these going quite that low, but I'm still gonna give it a week before I cop (unless my local trade goes through). Seems like we're getting back into buyers' market territory

Bariums are retail or under for sellers after fees at this point. Doubt those can go much lower without a restock.. OG QNTMs already under $330 sizes 8 and lower, unfortunately I’m an 11. Gonna see what the next few days look like. But damn, I’m enjoying this too much...

Back
Top Bottom