Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Sizing advice on Quantum: I wear 13 in 350s (I have a 12.5 Beluga 1.0 but it can be tight after a while), also 12.5 in Waverunners. I wear either 12 or 12.5 in Jordan. The 12.5 has definitely more room after it breaks in.

So I'm torn between 12.5 and 13 in the Quantums.
I’ve tried on both a half size up and true size and it’s a weird fit. The back of the shoe is more roomy and the toe box is narrow. Out of the box a half size up is more comfortable. TTS isn’t unwearable and might break in over time, no idea though.

Last edited:
On second thought, after having both a half size up Barium and true size Quantum, I would go a half size up on these, going with my true size the toe box is cramped and I have narrow feet.
Wow everyone saying tts for qtms now I read this lol

Wow everyone saying tts for qtms now I read this lol
It’s such a weird fit because the back is more roomy and the front is cramped. TTS is wearable, it’s not completely awful and may just take some time to break in and might loosen up over time. I have no idea how they’ll break in since it’s such a new model. Out of the box, I definitely prefer a half size up.

It’s such a weird fit because the back is more roomy and the front is cramped. TTS is wearable, it’s not completely awful and may just take some time to break in and might loosen up over time. I have no idea how they’ll break in since it’s such a new model. Out of the box, I definitely prefer a half size up.

Definitely weird. I ordered my normal Yeezy size which is half up on my first pair of QNTMs (Barium) and they felt too loose. There was too much toebox room and would get heal slip if laces wasn't tight. I went TTS with Quantum and they are very snug, especially in the fore foot area. But I can live with them snug as QNTMs are bulky shoes and like them to look smaller.

What a time. Look at the high low on my size lol

Attachments

• E5137870-4E24-4A40-9B7F-C52E11123337.jpeg
    E5137870-4E24-4A40-9B7F-C52E11123337.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 5EFB8E18-D3A5-4A6D-8E00-C0AEF2B2A885.png
    5EFB8E18-D3A5-4A6D-8E00-C0AEF2B2A885.png
    547.9 KB · Views: 134
Definitely weird. I ordered my normal Yeezy size which is half up on my first pair of QNTMs (Barium) and they felt too loose. There was too much toebox room and would get heal slip if laces wasn't tight. I went TTS with Quantum and they are very snug, especially in the fore foot area. But I can live with them snug as QNTMs are bulky shoes and like them to look smaller.

have you rock them enough to know if they break in? i went TTS for the same reason that theyre bulky so I get that toe cramp. like many have mentioned already regarding the heel slip, the back doesn't hold you in well enough so while you walk, the motion pushes you forward making the toe box cramp even worse. they feel fine when im not walking.

Last edited:
Wore the 700v3 for the first time yesterday. Felt more comfortable by the end of the day. The toe box is shallow imo.

380 Pepper growing on me, it's such a weird shoe though.

Why is the heel counter the same on all the QNTM color ways?

380 Pepper growing on me, it's such a weird shoe though.

Why is the heel counter the same on all the QNTM color ways?

3M Wrapped heel is a key aesthetic of the QNTM.

Peppers are fire imho. Hope the hype remains docile. Not my main focus for this weekend, though.

All the color ways look so similar because the sole, bootie and heel are exactly the same. Personally I'm looking forward to variety - my Bariums and OGs are interchangeable.

Not really into the Travis Scott colorway of the bariums so not interchangeable imho but I hear you...

A triple black QNTM with an all black 3M heel might be appealing but otherwise, I would prefer the silver on anything else.

yeezyinfluence

Yeezy 380 December Line up will be region exclusive in December 11/12
(Date subject to change)
Which colorway will your region get?

HYLTE Glow/Non Glow
North/Latin America
Non glow Full family sizing

AZURE RF/NR
EU/ Russia

LMNTE NR/RF
Asia Pacific/ Eastern Mediterranean

Back