Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Daaaaaamn, my buddy that wanted to trade his Quantums for my Biohacks + cash got got by the END sizing conversion. Wound up with a US 10 instead of a 10.5

Was really hoping to avoid the goat/stockx route but now idk. Fees still bring them up to $400 in my state

Adidas uses a dif conversion than nike does. Looks like a UK 8.5 is a US 9

END not putting the conversion on their raffles isn't helping anyone.
They do it with everything. I ordered some Gramicci shorts a few months ago in what I THOUGHT was a Medium. They come in, and on the tag it says "USA/EU Small, ASIA Medium"

I was heated, fukkin bastids.
THuS.gif

IMG-20200914-WA0005.jpeg

Even if it says "Basketball", the recent qntm drop are lifestyle versions ? I wanna play ball in thede

Wow you got the basketballs lol

How
Lol.....Bro, the raffle I won was from Livestock in Vancouver. They never stated if it was the Lifestyle or Basketball version. That's why I posted above to confirm with you guys. I just got my package today. I got the aesthetic misaslignment on the like what a lot of ppl here posted.

20200914_152903.jpg

Lol.....Bro, the raffle I won was from Livestock in Vancouver. They never stated if it was the Lifestyle or Basketball version. That's why I posted above to confirm with you guys. I just got my package today. I got the aesthetic misaslignment on the like what a lot of ppl here posted.

20200914_152903.jpg

Yeah odd that your label says "basketball" despite the shoe in hand is the lifestyle version. Possible could have just been the small error of placing the new sticker on top of the old one.

Kinda like how with the Yeezy 500 Blush you could see the sticker underneath labeling it as the Yeezy 500 "Desert Rat" prior to them changing it to just Yeezy 500.

Still odd doe...

20200914_152903.jpg
That's not to bad. It will look fine in perspective. I got the same looking tag. Canada and EU got different tags compared to the USA.

IMG-20200914-WA0005.jpeg

Even if it says "Basketball", the recent qntm drop are lifestyle versions ? I wanna play ball in thede

I think that's just how they print them up. My pair came in from Denmark and is also labeled "Basketball" while clearly being the lifestyle pair

sLUymXu.jpg

Damn... of course when I now go on GOAT a size 10.5 going for 320 |l :lol:
Just saw that, same size here.

Honestly I think I'm gonna not be in a hurry to pay resale for these... I feel like they have a high probability of being restocked, and I have yet to UNDS my Bariums. I'll put some wear into those and try and cop QNTMs for retail if I get another chance.

Just saw that, same size here.

Honestly I think I'm gonna not be in a hurry to pay resale for these... I feel like they have a high probability of being restocked, and I have yet to UNDS my Bariums. I'll put some wear into those and try and cop QNTMs for retail if I get another chance.

I def miscalculated on when to buy, it was hovering at 355-360 for the last week so I thought it was going to stay there. I'm with you doe, def think this will restock down the line so I'll just enjoy these 2 pairs and be back at it for when the time comes!

But man if these dip lower you should just snag a pair man! Even at this price it's 355ish (with tax/shipping) you could look at it as if you won the raffle on END! I know you been waiting for these like me man!

Damn... of course when I now go on GOAT a size 10.5 going for 320 |l :lol:
shoutout sphynx sphynx also 10.5 gang lol

I really wish you never posted that. Now I'm sick. I literally copped 4 hours ago, after clocking them for a few days :ohwell:

In my mind that person selling at $320 because the 3M on their heel is trash. That's the story I'm telling myself and I'm sticking to it. It's a trash pair and that's why they went down $35 less than everybody else. Can't tell me no different :nerd:

I really wish you never posted that. Now I'm sick. I literally copped 4 hours ago, after clocking them for a few days :ohwell:

In my mind that person selling at $320 because the 3M on their heel is trash. That's the story I'm telling myself and I'm sticking to it. It's a trash pair and that's why they went down $35 less than everybody else. Can't tell me no different :nerd:
Bro you could very well be right

I unno if anyone here remembers but GOAT sent me a TRASH 3M pair of Bariums initially. It took me 3 weeks to get my refund (which I was doubly happy to get because I paid $400 at the time, and look at the prices now).

Bruh me too! We prob copped at the same time tbh. I mean it sucks but I've been watching it for the past/week as well and it just wasn't going below 350. But it is what it is! I typically try and not watch prices after a purchase but I was like BRUHHHH! Won't lie doe if it somehow drops under 300 and gets into the 280 range I'm just going to just triple up :lol: !

I def miscalculated on when to buy, it was hovering at 355-360 for the last week so I thought it was going to stay there. I'm with you doe, def think this will restock down the line so I'll just enjoy these 2 pairs and be back at it for when the time comes!

But man if these dip lower you should just snag a pair man! Even at this price it's 355ish (with tax/shipping) you could look at it as if you won the raffle on END! I know you been waiting for these like me man!
Yeah man it's tough, you hate to see a pair you bought drop another $20-30, but at the same time it's probably more painful to not cop and see a pair suddenly shoot up in price. I guess it's risk management at the end of the day.

And you're right I have been itching for this pair haha, but honestly I should slow up on the cops and enjoy some of the pairs I do have. It's so easy to be constantly chasing in this game and that's how cats wind up with 75-100 pairs not even knowing what they've got

Bro you could very well be right

I unno if anyone here remembers but GOAT sent me a TRASH 3M pair of Bariums initially. It took me 3 weeks to get my refund (which I was doubly happy to get because I paid $400 at the time, and look at the prices now).
Bruh me too! We prob copped at the same time tbh. I mean it sucks but I've been watching it for the past/week as well and it just wasn't going below 350. But it is what it is! I typically try and not watch prices after a purchase but I was like BRUHHHH! Won't lie doe if it somehow drops under 300 and gets into the 280 range I'm just going to just triple up :lol: !

Im convinced something don't smell right there. They been selling consistently in the $350 range on both GOAT and Stock X, but some joker decides he wants $40 dollars less for his pair. Nahhhh. I don't want those problems. I know a deal too good when I see it :lol:

Took GOAT this whole week (and me sending 20 pictures) to give me a $15 dollar credit, after sending me those Bodega "No Days Off" in a box that looked like somebody sat on it twice. I can only imagine trying to explain some 3M inconsistencies to them. Pass

Back
Top Bottom