• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
If it's a 10.5 list it at $333. That's my current bid :lol:

Got lucky with my pair being pretty well constructed and the QC being on point, but I know these a gamble. That's why I need to put this current pair on ice and get the double-up pair as the walk arounds.

My pair from Adidas finally came in and sheesh these are so nice to me in person. I’m not even going to lie, I thought they were awful the first time I saw them and at some point I started to fall in love with them. It’s definitely a shoe that took a while to get used to for me, but now... :pimp:
702AD94A-C09A-47BB-91B3-F2FFC13C12B3.jpeg
254F4E6E-C698-406B-9805-DCD1311A7627.jpeg
47C6A075-18A3-409F-8D67-DFC961E7934A.jpeg

Exactly...bariums are Fire but cmon guys...OG quantum’s went first for a reason.

Quite the paradox because I feel the softer toe makes them feel better, but as stated, the Bariums are a better made shoe

Advice on the Yeezy slides. You really do have to go a size up. Made the mistake of going TTS and they had my dogs barking. Just sold my pairs on Ebay. Nice lil flip tho.

Just gonna rebuy the Soots in my size if I find an equal deal, and put the rest toward this resale I'm bout to spend on those double up QNTMs. Just need them to come down $10 more bucks. Come on, somebody list my size with a "damaged box" so daddy can eat (pause)

Advice on the Yeezy slides. You really do have to go a size up. Made the mistake of going TTS and they had my dogs barking. Just sold my pairs on Ebay. Nice lil flip tho.

Just gonna rebuy the Soots in my size if I find an equal deal, and put the rest toward this resale I'm bout to spend on those double up QNTMs. Just need them to come down $10 more bucks. Come on, somebody list my size with a "damaged box" so daddy can eat (pause)

Ionno b I went tts and they break in to be pretty comfortable
Definitely only wear em with socks tho cuz the top is v uncomfortable on the top side of my bare feet

Ionno b I went tts and they break in to be pretty comfortable
Definitely only wear em with socks tho cuz the top is v uncomfortable on the top side of my bare feet

My TTS is a 10.5, so I should have sized up to 11.

I was in such a hurry to check out that I for got they don't come in half sizes. I bought a UK 10, thinking it would translate to US 10.5. So I ended up with a US 10, and that V was murdering me, and the heel of my foot was almost coming off the back of the slides. Ima just grab an 11 Soot now

My TTS is a 10.5, so I should have sized up to 11.

I was in such a hurry to check out that I for got they don't come in half sizes. I bought a UK 10, thinking it would translate to US 10.5. So I ended up with a US 10, and that V was murdering me, and the heel of my foot was almost coming off the back of the slides. Ima just grab an 11 Soot now
No don’t size up! People so quick to size up get ur normal size.. these people sizes be all over the place.. TTS is just fine trust me

So I got into dress shoes not to long ago and had to learn what my actual size is. To those who think everyone’s feet are the same if they wear a specific Sz never incorporate width, high or low arches, or all the other things that make ppl need or want a different size in a specific shoe. All I’m saying is it’s not so cut and dry. Luckily Richie Ruckus and Tony D wear my Sz so it makes it easier when a shoetuber have your size foot

Last edited:
So I got into dress shoes not to long ago and had to learn what my actual size is. To those who think everyone’s feet are the same if they wear a specific Sz never incorporate width, high or low arches, or all the other things that make ppl need or want a different size in a specific shoe. All I’m saying is it’s not so cut and dry. Luckily Richie Ruckus and Tony D wear my Sz so it makes it easier when a shoetuber have your size foot

BUT WHAT SIZE SHOULD I GET IN QNTM?!!?

Back
Top Bottom