Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
All this fashion talk.....somebody's fit is fire to someone and ugly to another, that's just the nature of opinion. I will forever be king matchy matchy of #NT no **#&$ given. I wear what I want, some people love it, some people laugh at it. Today's a slight less matchy day as I have on blue jeans, a Spiderman t-shirt, Spiderman zipped hoody, Spiderman socks, 380 Onyx, and a black bucket hat. Headed to the outlets to get out the house, not to be outdone wifey has on onyx, blue jeans and a red sweater, I'll post a pic later as we're driving, moral of the story though just be comfortable and confident in being yourself and not care what others think
20201228_131554.jpg
20201228_131537.jpg

Last edited:
All this fashion talk.....somebody's fit is fire to someone and ugly to another, that's just the nature of opinion. I will forever be king matchy matchy of #NT no **#&$ given. I wear what I want, some people love it, some people laugh at it. Today's a slight less matchy day as I have on blue jeans, a Spiderman t-shirt, Spiderman zipped hoody, Spiderman socks, 380 Onyx, and a black bucket hat. Headed to the outlets to get out the house, not to be outdone wifey has on onyx, blue jeans and a red sweater, I'll post a pic later as we're driving, moral of the story though just be comfortable and confident in being yourself and not care what others think

I don't even want to picture or your wife, but the moral of those words are well received lol

I always admire the people that are persistent in not mixing brands... in the meantime I cannot imagine myself going out making sure that ALL on me is one brand. If you ain't cutting me a check I won't represent ****. same goes for matchy matchy, just can't do it.

20201228_131554.jpg
20201228_131537.jpg

enjoy your walk and stay safe.

I always admire the people that are persistent in not mixing brands... in the meantime I cannot imagine myself going out making sure that ALL on me is one brand. If you ain't cutting me a check I won't represent ****. same goes for matchy matchy, just can't do it.

I dont mix brands but i dont go all out with the same brand anymore.

20201228_131554.jpg
20201228_131537.jpg

You and the miss stay safe! Good comfy looks!

So I won't mix shoe brands to apparel, and I don't count underarmor or champion as a shoe brand. I have a few Fila fits, Nike fits, and Adidas fits. Then I have Levi's/Dickies and wally shirts that I wear with whatever shoes I feel like. You just never catch me in an Adidas shirt with Nike shoes or vice versa, and tbh I dont own any underarmor stuff but that rock gear starting to look kinda nice but i would need to get back into better shape :lol: to mentally feel good wearing his clothes

Not my finest, but go ahead and scroll down and show the meh ones. Making $10k+ off IG a month aint so bad either. 😌Hope you atleast follow me. :lol:

...and anyone else for that matter . :smokin

Last edited:
Not my finest, but go ahead and scroll down and show the meh ones. Making $10k+ off IG a month aint so bad either. 😌Hope you atleast follow me. :lol:

...and anyone else for that matter . :smokin

With All Due Respect, I’ma Go Ahead And Say Fab Got You Beat My Guy :lol:

You Couldn’t Pay Me 100K A Month To Consistently Rock Either Of These Getups >D

It Makes Sense Why You Ain’t Post A Fit Tho...

Last edited:
With All Due Respect, I’ma Go Ahead And Say Fab Got You Beat My Guy :lol:

You Couldn’t Pay Me 100K A Month To Consistently Rock Either Of These Getups >D

It Makes Sense Why You Ain’t Post A Fit Tho...

You had to scroll down a bit to get a “bad fit” though. :lol:

Lots here knows my gram, coudda just peeped.

@slimcargos, if you gonna peep to see the bad fits, gimme a follow while you at it. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom